1.    #1  
    I lost the pouch that came with the palm pre. I really used it and relied on it. I would love for someone who does not use theirs to mail it to me in an envelope or something. Please Please!!
    I lost mine just yesterday. My Pre felt naked without it. I was so nervous the whole day that I'd scratch the screen on the rivet near my jeans pocket. I managed to get through the whole day without doing any damage.

Luckily, I found the pouch this morning. Apparently I had put it down on my mousepad, which is the same color, and almost the same material, so it was nearly impossible to see. I must have passed by it at least a dozen times while I was tearing my house apart looking for it. The only reason I found it at all was I happened to put my hand on it when I sat down at my computer. Needless to say, I felt pretty stupid, and more than a little relieved.

I hope yours turns up. If not, do you know anyone who owns a sewing machine? It's a really easy project, if you've got any DIY spirit in you.
  3.    #3  
    I do not think it will turn up since I lost it on vacation. Haha yeah I am bummed, but hoping somebody will see this.

You are lucky and that is a funny story. Good thing you did not get any scratches since it was just chilling there.

I do not really know anybody with a sewing machine and I really would like the original. But thanks for the idea.
    Just go get you one of those soft sunglass bags that have the draw strings... I use those for my digital cameras and a handheld GPS that didn't come with their own cases. It's a good temporary solution until you can find something permanent.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Yeah, I lost mine too... Still haven't figure out how I lost it though.... Somewhere in the highlands of Iceland is a brown and orange pouch for a Pre.

Probably eaten by sheep.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    There are some good looking fake leather pouches on Amazon. They look like a good replacement, if not a better one. They are relatively cheap and claim to have a soft microfiber cloth inside to clean the screen like the original.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I got mine u can have but it dropped out of my car and they paved over it hahah i can go peel it off the street
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
  8.    #8  
    OKay I am offering to pay you for it! Please
    I'll send you one if I can find my extra.
  10.    #10  
    sweet! send me a message if can find it!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    umm mine is covered in oil i dont think u want it
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    you can have mine.. email me, dustypatton@gmail, ill send it off as soon as i get your email with address
    i turned mine inside out so now it's orange and easy to locate!
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Grrr. Now I am in the same position as the guy who started this thread. I went to the park today, and had something in one hand and my phone in the other, and I took the phone out and must have dropped the pouch. I looked around for it before I left but it didn't turn up.

This is pretty annoying that I can't just buy a new one like it.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    So far my Pre seems very scratch resistant.
    If anyone who has one of the pouches they want to sell, let me know. My wife and I prefer it and would like an extra just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLC1 View Post
    If anyone who has one of the pouches they want to sell, let me know. My wife and I prefer it and would like an extra just in case.
    I have never taken my pouch out of the box. Let me know if you are interested in it......
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Hello,
    I also have an extra pouch as well as a battery cover (not the touchstone one) that I woul be willing to sell. Both are unused.
    I could not send a PM as I apparently don't have enough post. How much do you want for the soft case?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    Just go get you one of those soft sunglass bags that have the draw strings... I use those for my digital cameras and a handheld GPS that didn't come with their own cases. It's a good temporary solution until you can find something permanent.
    Good solution here...