1.    #1  
    don't flame me for not searching. i am at work and a quick search dind't find it.

does the touchstone come with a usb cable to plug into or something? does it need a cord? i want to leave my usb at work and use the touchstone at home however i want to make sure i don't need my usb that came with it to plug it in.
    It does not come with a cord.

Sorry.
    You need to use the power adapter and cord that came with your Pre. You can buy cheap Micro USB cords from monoprice.com to use with your computer. You can use these with the touchstone too, but you will need to shave them down for them to fit in the touchstone's hole.
  4.    #4  
    well that kinda sucks. i want a charger in both places and i cant w/o 2 chords.
    Palm offers the Touchstone with and without a charger. The package that includes both the Touchstone and the charger is called the Touchstone Charging Expansion Kit.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    You need the dual location touchstone kit. It comes with an extra cord, wall charger, touchstone back, and two touchstones.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBlockhead View Post
    Palm offers the Touchstone with and without a charger. The package that includes both the Touchstone and the charger is called the Touchstone Charging Expansion Kit.
    Only 10 bucks more with an AC charger than without!
    Such a deal if one needs both!

Still searching for one of those $29.99 Touchstones for my second car.