Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I just want to send out a warning to everyone to be careful when you are unplugging this charger from the wall. I was on my military training this past week and when I was packing things up in my room I reached behind the night stand to unplug the charger when the cover came off. My index finger fell against the circuit board and I got a nice shock. It also left two burn marks on my upper part of my index finger. I sent a note to customer support and I got back a canned response on how I can send it back for a replacement. Just an FYI to all of you.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr23 View Post
    I just want to send out a warning to everyone to be careful when you are unplugging this charger from the wall. I was on my military training this past week and when I was packing things up in my room I reached behind the night stand to unplug the charger when the cover came off. My index finger fell against the circuit board and I got a nice shock. It also left two burn marks on my upper part of my index finger. I sent a note to customer support and I got back a canned response on how I can send it back for a replacement. Just an FYI to all of you.
    As Nelson would say, "Ha-Ha!"
    I have to say I'm not liking these interchangable Chargers either. it's not a smart design at all and the locking of them is just god awful.

I mean we are talking some real current and exposed Tips .

It's one thing to be defective like the OPs but to design it to do that wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr23 View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your email and we are sorry about your experience with our charger! Rest assured, this is an isolated incident and I am confident that Pre Central will be replacing the defective charger with a functional one!

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your email and we are sorry about your experience with our charger! Rest assured, this is an isolated incident and I am confident that Pre Central will be replacing the defective charger with a functional one!

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    And thats why I do business with Seidio.
    Pre
    ppcgeeks.com ---- ajk511
    AMEN!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!