Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Please remove the Bodyguardz completely to securely install the Pre Innocase. Our Innnocase has a no additional space for any foreign accessories.

Seidio RMA Department

--awesome--
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Can anyone comment of the effect the case has on the magnetism of the touchstone charger? I want to use the seidio innocase with the Touchstone mounted in my car and am worried that the extra thickness of the innocase may reduce the magnetic attraction between the device and the touchstone charger. I don't want to purchase the innocase if it means that the Pre won't strongly mount on the Touchstone charger as effectively. TX!
    Hey Gfunk, if you haven't already gotten the answer, then watch this vid. It tells you everything you need to know about the case and how it will affect the touchstone charger when it's mounted in you vehicle.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...eo-review.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcrx View Post
    Please remove the Bodyguardz completely to securely install the Pre Innocase. Our Innnocase has a no additional space for any foreign accessories.

Seidio RMA Department

--awesome--
    If you're not worried about technically ruining the innocase, you might try using some high grit sandpaper and gently sanding the case where it contacts the bodyguardz skin. It might reduce the contact pressure and make the case stay on better.

Disclaimer: I don't have this case or skin yet, but sanding the case a bit seems like it would work to me.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    that makes sense, sanding the case might work but after i took the innocase off i realized i really like the size of the pre w/o it :/

i'm going to run with just the bodyguardz and give the innocase to my mom (she bought a pre too).

what they need to make is a touchstone back that extends out around the phone to the width of the front case cover. having a battery back AND a case back is totally unnecessary on this phone
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I think the quality on the Seidio case could be better, especially for what you pay, but I like it better than the ebay cases I purchased. The edges on my Seidio case were not cut straight so it makes the seams look uneven. Charging on the Touch Stone with the innocase on is about 80% consistent. Most of the time, I can set the phone on the TS and the magnets will grab and start charging the first time around. Other times I have to place the phone on the TS multiple times and sometimes hold the phone down in order for it to begin charging.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456