Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 105
  1. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhayven44 View Post
    I am just a tad confused...everyone is commenting that this does not work with skins...does it work with the Ultimate one the company itself sells?
    Yes, the case works with the Ultimate Screen Guard. I was using a BSE skin before, but I really prefer the look and feel of the USG.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Can anyone comment of the effect the case has on the magnetism of the touchstone charger? I want to use the seidio innocase with the Touchstone mounted in my car and am worried that the extra thickness of the innocase may reduce the magnetic attraction between the device and the touchstone charger. I don't want to purchase the innocase if it means that the Pre won't strongly mount on the Touchstone charger as effectively. TX!
    Same question, for the same reason. If it will hold securely in the car, I'm sold. I'm guessing the extra millimeter or so of plastic won't make any difference, but I'd like to know for sure.

    By the way, Gfunkmagic, nice avatar.
  3. #43  
    Nice. From looking at the pictures I honestly have no complaints. Not sure what the OP was expecting but I think this case looks great. It's black, sleek and works with the touchstone. What else do you want from a case!?!

    I don't have to worry about this thing not fitting over a shield or whatever. I have a screen protector that covers the front only and doesn't wrap around the sides. It's from a company called Forever Fitters... The protector does the job and has the same exact feel as the device itself without a screen cover...

    Can't wait until my case comes in!!! Thanks for the pictures.
  4. mherald81's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBlockhead View Post
    Same question, for the same reason. If it will hold securely in the car, I'm sold. I'm guessing the extra millimeter or so of plastic won't make any difference, but I'd like to know for sure.

    By the way, Gfunkmagic, nice avatar.
    It definitely is not as secure, so I don't think it will hold in your car.
  5. bgc42169's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    #45  
    Ordering mine today.
  6. mherald81's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJetsAggies View Post
    Really? Was it tough, did you have to anything to it? Pictures?
    I had no problems putting it on. Snapped it on at the bottom first then the top. I just have the screen protector on and the touchstone backing.
  7. edlex's Avatar
    Posts
    657 Posts
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    #47  
    Anyone still have their order in "processing" mode?. I had to reorder to get the case & holster combo on 7/6 with 2 day delivery and order still shows as "processing".
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by mherald81 View Post
    It definitely is not as secure, so I don't think it will hold in your car.
    That's disappointing. But thanks for answering.
  9. edlex's Avatar
    Posts
    657 Posts
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBlockhead View Post
    That's disappointing. But thanks for answering.
    Yea, I'll definitely have to change my TS configuration in my car if thats the case but worth it. Now if the order would just get out of "processing"...
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhayven44 View Post
    I am just a tad confused...everyone is commenting that this does not work with skins...does it work with the Ultimate one the company itself sells?
    There is some confusion with a lot of folks in several threads on this. For most people a "skin" is something that covers the entire device, wraps around the sides and covers the whole thing (although they usually come in two parts and its possible to put on only the "front skin" or "back skin" which likely goes around the sides at least a bit)

    That is different from a screen guard like the Ultimate which covers just the front or the touchscreen and, therefore, would not be in the way of where the little tabs fit in on the innocase.
  11. #51  
    I just checked my Fed Ex tracking number and it shows to be "on truck for delivery" so I should have mine tonight when I get home.

    I do have a question, though, for those of you already with the case. How does the Innocase affect the "oreo" affect? Does it help it, worsen (sp?), or is it the same? Also, in looking at the tabs that hold the case onto the top slider, it seems like there may be some interferrance issues when opening and closing (just an observation I made from pictures I've seen). Has anyone had anything like that happening?

    Thanks in advance!
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  12. edlex's Avatar
    Posts
    657 Posts
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I just checked my Fed Ex tracking number and it shows to be "on truck for delivery" so I should have mine tonight when I get home.

    I do have a question, though, for those of you already with the case. How does the Innocase affect the "oreo" affect? Does it help it, worsen (sp?), or is it the same? Also, in looking at the tabs that hold the case onto the top slider, it seems like there may be some interferrance issues when opening and closing (just an observation I made from pictures I've seen). Has anyone had anything like that happening?

    Thanks in advance!
    Lucky you, my order still stuck in "processing". As long as I'm waiting I'm curious about the tabs too, anyone?...
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Lucky you, my order still stuck in "processing". As long as I'm waiting I'm curious about the tabs too, anyone?...
    I hope you get it soon... but I bring possibly bad news. I was looking at Seidio's site this AM and it shows they aren't being shipped till 7/20 now... Guess their first shipment is all allocated and they're waiting on more...

    Sorry... My mistake... the BLACK ones are shipping now. The colors are the ones not shipping till the 20th!
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  14. edlex's Avatar
    Posts
    657 Posts
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I hope you get it soon... but I bring possibly bad news. I was looking at Seidio's site this AM and it shows they aren't being shipped till 7/20 now... Guess their first shipment is all allocated and they're waiting on more...

    Sorry... My mistake... the BLACK ones are shipping now. The colors are the ones not shipping till the 20th!
    Don't freak me out like that...
  15. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I just checked my Fed Ex tracking number and it shows to be "on truck for delivery" so I should have mine tonight when I get home.

    I do have a question, though, for those of you already with the case. How does the Innocase affect the "oreo" affect? Does it help it, worsen (sp?), or is it the same? Also, in looking at the tabs that hold the case onto the top slider, it seems like there may be some interferrance issues when opening and closing (just an observation I made from pictures I've seen). Has anyone had anything like that happening?

    Thanks in advance!
    I have the same question on the oreo affect. If we dont have the answer by the time you have your case, can you please report back to us about this? Thank you!
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    I have the same question on the oreo affect. If we dont have the answer by the time you have your case, can you please report back to us about this? Thank you!
    If it is anything like the rocketfish then it will help some, they both look the same except the coating on the seidio is rubberized.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    I have the same question on the oreo affect. If we dont have the answer by the time you have your case, can you please report back to us about this? Thank you!
    I will definitely post my review here once I get it and install it tonight, barring any unforseen circumstances from FedEx or anything else.

    I also purchased the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard and will report on the case & screen guard tonight with pictures also if I have time.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  18. mherald81's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    I have the same question on the oreo affect. If we dont have the answer by the time you have your case, can you please report back to us about this? Thank you!
    I did not have the oreo twist on my Pre, but I do have some play. Nothing major though. The Seidio case did make it more solid. Not sure how much it will help with those that do have the oreo twist.
  19. #59  
    Speak of the devil... Lookie what I just got in my email...

    "Jul 14, 2009 12:21 PM Delivered Slidell, LA Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized"
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  20. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I will definitely post my review here once I get it and install it tonight, barring any unforseen circumstances from FedEx or anything else.

    I also purchased the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard and will report on the case & screen guard tonight with pictures also if I have time.
    Wonderful! How bad is your oreo right now? Any pics would be good too. Thanks!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions