Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I still want one too! I think with the case on front screen protector it will do exactly what seidio claims protect from day to day use.

To the Seidio Rep any chance we can get updated pictures posted
    Last edited by joelkamp; 07/13/2009 at 09:55 PM.
    I received mine today and think it's great. The person above who wants to "add a little bulk" will probably be happy with it, since that's what it does. It's definitely thinner than the typical silicone case (looks like maybe 1mm thick), but I see that as a plus. The texture is nice - it seems to be made out of some material from the future or space which I haven't experienced before. It's like silicone but not as rubbery. The fit is extremely precise, which leads unfortunately to the one problem I have with it, which is that it is so snug that it won't fit over the "skin" thing that I slaved over for hours to get just right. I might just leave the back on and the front off, or I might try to find a screen protector that doesn't cover the sides. This definitely won't fit over any of the skin thingies, though.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thanks for your comments Cobraexteme. Can you elaborate a little bit more about the case? Does it seem thick enough to protect the phone if dropped? Also, would the front piece prevent the screen from being hit if dropped as the OP described with his Treo case? Finally, can you post pictures?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    The Innocase arrived today, and I initially tried it with the BSE skin I had previously applied. At first I thought it would work, but the Innocase wouldn't snap together completely.

Removed the BSE skin and applied Seidio's Ultimate Screen Guard. It was easy to apply, and though I caught one tiny dust particle, I can live with that. Before I started, I called Seidio to ask if could be removed easily if necessary. The tech's reply was that it could be removed using a piece of adhesive tape to "grab" the USG and remove it. He also said there is no adhesive substance used; static adhesion only.

I like the appearance of the Ultimate Screen Guard. No orange peel at all, and doesn't feel as rubbery as the BSE. My opinion only, YMMV.

I also think the Innocase fits very well and will protect the Pre from scratches and should minimize any effects of the dreaded drop.

All things considered, I'm happy with the products.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    The Innocase arrived today, and I initially tried it with the BSE skin I had previously applied. At first I thought it would work, but the Innocase wouldn't snap together completely.

Removed the BSE skin and applied Seidio's Ultimate Screen Guard. It was easy to apply, and though I caught one tiny dust particle, I can live with that. Before I started, I called Seidio to ask if could be removed easily if necessary. The tech's reply was that it could be removed using a piece of adhesive tape to "grab" the USG and remove it. He also said there is no adhesive substance used; static adhesion only.

I like the appearance of the Ultimate Screen Guard. No orange peel at all, and doesn't feel as rubbery as the BSE. My opinion only, YMMV.

I also think the Innocase fits very well and will protect the Pre from scratches and should minimize any effects of the dreaded drop.

All things considered, I'm happy with the products.
    How about the sensitivity of the screen with the Ultimate Screen Guard on? I've heard its thicker then some of the others, curious if you noticed a difference.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    someone posted pics on everythingpre dot com forums. check em out over there.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhayven44 View Post
    How about the sensitivity of the screen with the Ultimate Screen Guard on? I've heard its thicker then some of the others, curious if you noticed a difference.

Thanks!
    The screen seems to be more responsive with the USG than it was with the BSE.

Also, the USG works very well with the Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I have one and love it.

I like this case. on Twitpic
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Thanks for that pic, ok I am going to leave my order in tact as that is exactly what I expected it to be like and what I want.

Thanks again, the OP just scared me a bit but all is well

Sucks I am going to have to take my BSE off, now I need one of their screen protectors. Amazon hasn't shipped anything yet luckily.
    Quote Originally Posted by mherald81 View Post
    I have one and love it.

I like this case. on Twitpic
    Can we please get a few more from different angles? I would like to see how it attaches to the bottom of the keyboard area and any other angles. Thanks
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Here are some more pics.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Finally! Decent pictures of this case. Looks exactly like I'd hoped it would.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    damn now when is mine going to be shipped from Amazon!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Man, that case is gorgeous. However, it really sucks to find out that it doesn't fit over skins, I have a Ghost Armor one installed on mine and would hate to remove it. I ordered an innocase through Amazon just a couple hours ago but now I'm thinking I should cancel and get one of those cheap, rubberized hard cases off of Cellbatt.com. There have been people in another thread who have been able to get it to install over a skin. Of course, I doubt I'd be able to use it with a touchstone charger...

Maybe I should just stick with the skin on the face and the touchstone back cover

arrgh... being an early adopter is frustrating...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I got mine to fit with a Invisible Shield.
    Can anyone comment of the effect the case has on the magnetism of the touchstone charger? I want to use the seidio innocase with the Touchstone mounted in my car and am worried that the extra thickness of the innocase may reduce the magnetic attraction between the device and the touchstone charger. I don't want to purchase the innocase if it means that the Pre won't strongly mount on the Touchstone charger as effectively. TX!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    So it for sure no way, no how will fit over a skin? I'll gladly take off the skin thats on the back, but I wanted to keep the one that's on my screen. I have a Phantom Skinz that is really nice, and I put it on pretty good....maybe I could cut off the parts that fold under the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by mherald81 View Post
    I got mine to fit with a Invisible Shield.
    Really? Was it tough, did you have to anything to it? Pictures?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I am just a tad confused...everyone is commenting that this does not work with skins...does it work with the Ultimate one the company itself sells?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast