Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I'm not trying to bash any particular online shop but has anyone else had a good experience with OnlyPre.com? I purchased 2 cases, a screen protector, and a rubberized skin / case.

1. Didn't get any confirmation email for my order. (gave them my email for sure).
    2. Didn't get any shipping info (tracking number, etc.)
    3. Called customer service and stayed on hold at position 1 (estimated wait time 1 minute) for 15 minutes. Got a USPS tracking number and told my order shipped.
    4. Received package and it was just the two cases. The rubberized case and the screen protectors are on backorder, but no estimated date shown.
    5. One of the cases that they advertised isn't even a "Pre" case. The case has almost an inch of room at the top and the Pre slides back and forth in it.
    6. On hold again with customer service at position 1 for 20 minutes. Still waiting.

They don't even have a way to check your order status online. I'm really not happy with this.

*EDIT*
    Just got off of the phone with OnlyPre.com. First off, they don't have email confirmations so that seems shady. The screen protectors shipped on the 9th and I got a new USPS tracking number for them. They are currently in my town so I should have them waiting for me at home. The rubberized case should be in today or tomorrow and will ship then. I explained to them about the case and they said they will ship me another case that is smaller so we'll see. They didn't hesitate to send me another case so that was nice of them. Just wish I could have been given some of this info in advance (IF THEY HAVE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS!!!). I don't mind waiting I just don't care for the lack of communication.
    Last edited by Candles; 07/13/2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Update on situation
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    No experience with them, but...

I find it odd that they claim to sell only Pre items, and yet they have stuff that's clearly not for the Pre.

I'm sorry, but if you claim to specialize in the Pre, and you're selling SD cards... you likely don't really have any clue.
    Ordered case on 9/10, Onlypre charged my account 9/11.....As of 9/19, no e-mail, case arrival, delay notice.....nothing! Going to have to call in Monday to see what's going on....Buyer Beware!
    Great thread and posts. Us members need to hear things like this so as a group we can help each other out and just plain make our Pre experience that much better.

Many thanks
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhuff View Post
    Made purchase here myself. At the very lease you know all this product here will work.
    handhelditems.com was pretty good. I got a hardcase and mirrored screen protectors in 4 days through snail mail. They give you e-mail confirmation and tracking as well. I bought my touchstone through precentral.net. Got it in 2 days. I am extremely pleased with both outlets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefbuckeye70 View Post
    Ordered case on 9/10, Onlypre charged my account 9/11.....As of 9/19, no e-mail, case arrival, delay notice.....nothing! Going to have to call in Monday to see what's going on....Buyer Beware!
    UPDATE: After two e-mails...neither of which were reponded to by the company, I recieved the case I ordered today. Seems to be okay. 21 days after order date, with no communication from them. Not Great. Seems to be a reputable company with NO customer service unless you call between 9am and 6pm........
    Buying from store.precentral.net supports this web site and all of the great articles, reviews, etc.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I had issues with them too. I ordered a car charger and a case for my pre. I got just the charger, and an invoice with my creditcard number INFULL on it, it was marked over with a black marker but you could see right through it. The case said back order on it, no email or anything notifying me of this either. I called earlier this week to find out the scoop and the lady said oh we have it in stock now and will ship it out right away. I sure didnt think that I would need to remind them that they needed to ship my backorder....
    I have had a VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE and STILL AM with onlypre.com. Come to find out they are also running another website called onlyphonenetworks.com which will lead you to the same BAD customer service. My original order was placed on 9/25/09 for a ARMBAND case (which don't even fit the pre!) and leather SIDE case and a Holster carrying case. I received my armband and a leather SLIP case (which I didn't order!) 3 1/2wks later. I called them and explained that they sent me a SLIP case instead of the more expensive SIDE case which I paid for, also there was no holster in the package! The rep told me the holster was on backorder (which I wasn't informed of until I called) & they would be mailing me a return label so I could send back the SLIP case so they could then mail me what I originally ordered. I waited another 3wks and NO RETURN label was sent to me! When I called AGAIN and asked about this they had no reference to my last call! I then asked for a refund on the SIDE case because its now almost 2 MONTHS later and the rep told me they would send out a return label for the wrong one they sent me so I can send it back and then they would be able to refund my money. Again 3wks went by & again NO return label was sent to me! When I called again they assured it would be sent and still to this day I have not received return label or my money back!!

* Another bad note... my Credit Card NUMBER (I mean all of the numbers) were printed on my Invoice... very very unprofessional! AND there was no confirmation email sent to me.

CONCLUSION: They still have not sent me what I ordered 3 months ago! or gave me a refund! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Onlypre is probably one of the worst places to purchase products. I have had the same experiences also. They have still, after 3 months not sent a replacement or a refund for a broken product which I returned. Everytime I try and contact them I get the same response (that they will send out the product) and almost instantly hang up with me. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY or their sister companies as well. They have many only"name your phone".com stores.
    I bought two covers from Onlypre.com a few months back. It took about a month and a half to receive the covers. While I was waiting, I tried calling them several times. They were never open during their listed business hours nor were they on their live chat support. I finally got my order however it was only one of the covers. The other was backordered which was never stated when I first ordered.

Like someone else mentioned, they printed my complete credit card number on the receipt and made a poor attempt to black it out. I did finally receive the second case a few weeks after the first one arrived.

The first one is already broken, one of the tabs snapped off. The second one never fit well to begin with and has now started to break. They only give you 30 days to return so it's pointless to try now especially with their complete lack of customer service. Lastly, they are outrageously overpriced. You can get similar products for 75% less at Itrimming.com

Do NOT order from these people.
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post
    Buying from store.precentral.net supports this web site and all of the great articles, reviews, etc.
    And get's a little brown on your nose meanwhile
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    And get's a little brown on your nose meanwhile
    LOL. Busted.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoratada View Post
    I bought two covers from Onlypre.com a few months back. It took about a month and a half to receive the covers. While I was waiting, I tried calling them several times. They were never open during their listed business hours nor were they on their live chat support. I finally got my order however it was only one of the covers. The other was backordered which was never stated when I first ordered.

Like someone else mentioned, they printed my complete credit card number on the receipt and made a poor attempt to black it out. I did finally receive the second case a few weeks after the first one arrived.

The first one is already broken, one of the tabs snapped off. The second one never fit well to begin with and has now started to break. They only give you 30 days to return so it's pointless to try now especially with their complete lack of customer service. Lastly, they are outrageously overpriced. You can get similar products for 75% less at Itrimming.com

Do NOT order from these people.

I have heard of shops like this, they don't carry what they say they carry, and ship partial orders to everyone and keep people hanging in limbo. Eventually, they will shut down and no one will receive a refund or their items.

Go one step further and report them to the BBB. This is a completely unacceptable way for a company to make money on people.

Start here. https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx

They will start handling the transactions for you and let the company know you are serious about getting what you deserve for YOUR money.