Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    After seeing what ProClip came up with for their Pre mount(s), I wasn't happy and not about to go that route.
    Some pictures of what my mount ended up looking like..

Also -- the touchstone is sensitive to voltage changes.. Fortunately for me, the only times it looses the charge and dings is when I shift from P-> R or from P-> D

Couldnt take pics of the Pre in the Touchstone, because I only had the Pre's camera available.

Rick
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ^^ Nice 6!
    Never thought of putting it sideways like that. Any problems with it falling etc? With the TS flat on my center console it will lose the charge when pushing hard in 1st and especially a hard 1-2 shift.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    Never thought of putting it sideways like that. Any problems with it falling etc? With the TS flat on my center console it will lose the charge when pushing hard in 1st and especially a hard 1-2 shift.
    I have mine mounted sideways like that, so the Pre more directly faces me in the driver's seat. No problems with it falling, whatsoever. The magnet is plenty strong enough to hold the phone in place, regardless of acceleration, braking, or sharp turns.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123