1.    #1  
    Thought I would share this in the hopes that other people can benefit from it.
    I am enjoying the use of Sprint Navigator on my Pre. It's been less than ideal because I did not have a windshield mount for the phone. I did not want to bother with using a touchstone in my car. I found a universal windshield mount kit at best buy. It gives me access to the charging port and to the headphone jack while it is mounted. I can even mount it with the keyboard open or closed.
    The phone is held firmly in place and does not get scratched or marred in any way. The suction cup portion "ratchets down" so that it is glued to the windshield.
    Click here to see the product page on the manufacturer's website. If you are going to buy one though, do a simple google shopping search, you'll find plenty of places that sell it for much less.
    Just an FYI:

I've read that some states don't allow windshield mounts. I don't know how many don't, but I've seen notes like this with GPS units:

NOTICE TO DRIVERS IN CALIFORNIA AND MINNESOTA: State law prohibits drivers in California and Minnesota from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles. Other Garmin dashboard or friction mounting options should be used. Garmin does not take any responsibility for any fines, penalties, or damages that may be incurred as a result of disregarding this notice. (See California Vehicle Code Section 26708(a); Minnesota Statutes 2005, Section 169.71)
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I Have had my Bracketron windshield mount in my car for about 2 years now and it works great with the pre and even the TS. This is the one I use, Bracketron - Mobile Grip-It Windshield Mount for Mobile Devices - Black - PHW-203