1.    #1  
    Just got email that seidio innocase has shipped. Hope the wait was worth it.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    w00t
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Be sure to post a bunch of photos of it installed.
    The "Surface" one? I ordered one over the weekend but haven't had a shipping confirmation yet. I hope it's worth the wait also. And I *hope* it firms up my slider a bit. Dying to see how it works with the Touchstone
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    This lets you slide up and down eh? Be sure to let us know how it works. I am considering one now.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Did you order direct from Seidio? I'm hoping Amazon will start shipping soon. They changed the status from "ships in 4-6 weeks" to "temporarily out of stock". I'm hoping that means they're getting them soon.
    still waiting for mine to be shipped too
    Just ordered it on Amazon. $24 with Prime, but the estimated arrival date is between the 12th and 26th of August. With the two-day shipping option.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Mine should ship monday!!!! Cant wait
    Screen Protector is great. The Case is another story. I got mine yesterday and it looks really good; problem is the clips are so tiny, the case pops off very easily, especially when you slide open the phone. The top and bottom only have 4 tiny clips each to hold the case on, perhaps they needed several more clips to give it a secure fit on the phone. Too bad, I am really disappointed and will return the case.
    Weird.

My case stays on perfectly. Though, one of my little snaps that keeps the phone on looks kind of jacked up. It doesn't effect the slider or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkthornton View Post
    Screen Protector is great. The Case is another story. I got mine yesterday and it looks really good; problem is the clips are so tiny, the case pops off very easily, especially when you slide open the phone. The top and bottom only have 4 tiny clips each to hold the case on, perhaps they needed several more clips to give it a secure fit on the phone. Too bad, I am really disappointed and will return the case.
    I've had mine for about a week, and so far I'm happy with the Innocase.

I had one minor concern though about the clips popping off. When I'd slide my Pre open, the lower right notch on the top section would detach. This happened a couple of times at first. Lately though, it hasn't happened, so I'm going to keep it. Long term though, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens later on though.

For now, I'll keep it.