Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JReel View Post
    does the Seidio 2600 back work with the touchstone?
    Not yet.
    I have just placed my order. I am begging for this dearly to be worth it. I'll let you know!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Too bulky for me.
  4.    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by IYE2 View Post
    Too bulky for me.
    I'll take the bulk if my phone can make it through a whole day.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznicktwit View Post
    I'll take the bulk if my phone can make it through a whole day.
    Yeah, I'm with you. You either need the power or you don't. For me it's a must and, really, we're talking 4mm here if Seidio is to be believed...and I have no reason to doubt them.

Oh, and if Seidio is listening? You cannot ship the two I ordered fast enough!
    Pre ordered mine as well. I travel a lot for work, 50% of the time. I don't use the music player on planes or in airports in fear of my battery dying. Plus finding an outline all the time is a pain. This will be worth the 4mm. The 1350 wasn't enough time to compell me. I just hope they make a touchstone back soon, or decide to send it out with one! I know one is possibly in development. That would be the killer part for me!
    Definitely getting it ...but I need a USB/Extra battery charger unit...so I can charge phone and extra battery at the same time. And remember there's the larger backing that needs to fit . Anyone try that Mobi charger unit?????

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    No offense guys but don't waste your money. I've been a guinea pig the last few weeks using centro batteries and I have yet to notice a difference or have a problem. Try this out:

url: cgi.ebay.com/Q347-2-X-Battery-Charger-For-Palm-Centro-685-690-800W_W0QQitemZ270424388582QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3ef68cb3e6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4

That's a standalone wall charger (charge without the phone) and two batteries for $18 shipped.

Exactly what I got, and works great. At this price no need to spend outrageous amounts for extended batteries - you can always have a couple of charged spares good to go.

Actually it's even cheaper to piecemeal - get 2 batteries and a standalone charger for $16 total...

New centro batteries are $5 shipped:

url : cgi.ebay.com/New-Palm-Treo-Centro-685-690-OEM-Original-Battery-USA_W0QQitemZ200298402326QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item2ea2b71216&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Or you can get just the standalone wall charger for $6 shipped:

url : cgi.ebay.com/USB-Wall-Battery-Charger-for-Palm-Centro-690_W0QQitemZ290333943154QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item4399406572&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

On the subject of chargers I've also been using the 1000ma car and home USB chargers in conjunction with micro-USB cables from monoprice.com. Work perfectly with the pre. Total cost of 1 amp chargers for car and home and a 3 foot and 6 foot cable to go with them was under like 12 bucks IIRC shipped.

EDIT- Actually going back to monoprice and checking it's more like under 8 bucks shipped. Unbeatable.
    Last edited by Arclight; 07/28/2009 at 11:40 PM.
    Are there extended life Centro batteries that won't add bulk to the PrPrPr&#$275$;?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    No offense guys but don't waste your money. I've been a guinea pig the last few weeks using centro batteries and I have yet to notice a difference or have a problem. Try this out:

url: cgi.ebay.com/Q347-2-X-Battery-Charger-For-Palm-Centro-685-690-800W_W0QQitemZ270424388582QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3ef68cb3e6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4

That's a standalone wall charger (charge without the phone) and two batteries for $18 shipped.

Exactly what I got, and works great. At this price no need to spend outrageous amounts for extended batteries - you can always have a couple of charged spares good to go.

Actually it's even cheaper to piecemeal - get 2 batteries and a standalone charger for $16 total...

New centro batteries are $5 shipped:

url : cgi.ebay.com/New-Palm-Treo-Centro-685-690-OEM-Original-Battery-USA_W0QQitemZ200298402326QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item2ea2b71216&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Or you can get just the standalone wall charger for $6 shipped:

url : cgi.ebay.com/USB-Wall-Battery-Charger-for-Palm-Centro-690_W0QQitemZ290333943154QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item4399406572&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

On the subject of chargers I've also been using the 1000ma car and home USB chargers in conjunction with micro-USB cables from monoprice.com. Work perfectly with the pre. Total cost of 1 amp chargers for car and home and a 3 foot and 6 foot cable to go with them was under like 12 bucks IIRC shipped.
    no offense taken, but once my business picks up in a few weeks, I will not have time to fuss with changing out batteries in the middle od the day. For my money, the big battery is worth it.
    Anybody get one yet and test the seido battery. The pictures on their site seem like it won't be too much bulkier. I travel alot durign the day in heavy roaming and it eats my battery like a fat man at a all you can buffet. I just wonder how much longer it really lasts.

From what i hear the centro batteries and the pre batteries are different in how they actually use power and release power. I would go the cheap route but I read online they were different enough to cause potential problems.
    I just ordered the Seidio 2600 Battery. If they aren't shipping til' the 31st, it should be in my hands a few days after. I hope its worth it.
    Don't think these have shipped yet. I believe sometime the end of this week or next they will.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Hello All,

Thank you for your patience. We were able to push up the shipping dates to today and the orders will go out in the orders that they were received as well as their shipping preference. Please let us know if you have any other questions
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello All,

Thank you for your patience. We were able to push up the shipping dates to today and the orders will go out in the orders that they were received as well as their shipping preference. Please let us know if you have any other questions
    Just wondering why you decided not to make the back cover compatible with the Touchstone charger? Many Precentral folks, including myself are disappointed.

I have purchased extended batteries from Seidio for all my palm devices, until now
    I had $64 bucks ready to be sent to you..Any future plans?

Edit: Just got this response. So I will wait patiently..

We intended for our 2600mAh battery door to be compatible to Palm’s Touchstone. Unfortunately we were unable to achieve this during the development of this piece. To help heavy users we decided to go ahead and release the battery with a non-Touchstone compatible door. However our product designers are still working on developing a Touchstone compatible door. Because this product is still in the development stage we’re unable to provide you with an estimated release date. We do recommend periodically checking our online store for product updates.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Seidio Customer Service"
    Last edited by Cactusone; 07/29/2009 at 06:01 PM.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    How about honoring the price that Amazon was selling to some of us that got our order cancelled for no real reason?
    I just got an email from Seidio saying mine, I ordered two, shipped this afternoon for delivery before 3 PM tomorrow (7/29). Oh-freakin'-happy-day!!!!!
    did you opt for next day delivery?

edit: got my fedex tracking as well, but it will be here on the 30th.

darn
    Last edited by trim81; 07/28/2009 at 07:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    did you opt for next day delivery?

edit: got my fedex tracking as well, but it will be here on the 30th.

darn
    Yep, next day. Homey don't play.
    cool, please post some images when you get them!
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast