Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac923 View Post
    Oh, also if you go to Seidio Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for seidioonline.com you will recieve a 10% discount on the purchase. I tried it and it works.
    Sorry, make sure you use the TOUR0723 code.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I don't have a touchstone, so its not a big deal to me. I just need the extra battery life.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dnezat View Post
    I don't have a touchstone, so its not a big deal to me. I just need the extra battery life.
    Mutual. But, if you ever decided to get one it could come in handy. Ecspecially if it's the same cost as they have it for now.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I would also like to see a straight on picture with the back cover on the Pre. I don't understand the camera and flash being one hole. Will that leave anything exposed or look awkward?
    Quote Originally Posted by 471405 View Post
    I would also like to see a straight on picture with the back cover on the Pre. I don't understand the camera and flash being one hole. Will that leave anything exposed or look awkward?
    Wise decision if you ask me. If they went with two separate holes the small area of plastic between the two would be more prone to cracking. May as well get rid of it all together.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    wow- 65 bucks, + shipping...

I will wait for the treocentral store or amazon on this
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I may just go with the 1400
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    The website now says that it is shipping the week of the 31st.
    bing cashback will be doubled on aug 10, so if they post on ebay...probably a better deal with bing discount

Bing to Double Cash Back Starting August 10th - CompareRewards.com
    its borderline too thick but if you use a case like I do forget this battery. Any case will make the PRE a brick. Ofcourse It will have to be a special case to accomodate the new size and thats more money. If I decide to get this battery it no more case. The Pre isnt a thin phone to begin with , not that its thick like the Touch Pro but with this battery and a case it will be way too big. I know somepeople love bigger phones but the thinner the better for a pocket carrier like me. I need to see a side by side pic .
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    Wise decision if you ask me. If they went with two separate holes the small area of plastic between the two would be more prone to cracking. May as well get rid of it all together.
    I still would like to see it first. It seems like the single large whole will allow debris in.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Well, as long as it's not thinker than those treo 755's.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    It also look like it renders the seidio spring clip holster useless. Of course on the details for the spring clip holster it says "compatible with seidio extended battery" but I think it means the smaller 1350mah extended battery, not the 2600mah. That is a deal breaker right there for me.
    Seidio added more pics today check them out on their website.
    I may order it and see , this is a type of thing where I need it in my hands to see how it feels. Pictures do no justice. Looks huge and thick in the pics but again I need it in my hand to see . 1/8 of an inch dosent sound like much but i had it for my Centro and it was huuugge and heavy. Ofcourse there was the ugly bump on the cento and this dosent have it so maybe it will feel lighter. Getting 2600 would mean no charge for maybe 2 days so its so tempting. I ordered the 1400 already so one will be going back. We shall see.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 07/22/2009 at 07:23 AM.
    I've ordered two and will be delighted to get them.

It's gonna be if-y as to whether or not the Pre with the new back will fit in the Palm holster I do dearly love. I've experimented by rubber-banding <lol> 4mm worth of business cards to the back of the phone and the flap won't close. Of course, the Seidio back (like the stock back) is more curved than a stack of business cards. That's where I'm hanging my hope. <lol> I'll just have to wait and see when they arrive.

In any event, this size battery is just what I've been wanting! Way to go Seidio!
    I wonder how badly it will make pictures by putting the camera in that black hole surrounded by rubber.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I just got a response email from Seidio and they say that the battery ships out 7/31 and it is compatible with the touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac923 View Post
    I just got a response email from Seidio and they say that the battery ships out 7/31 and it is compatible with the touchstone.
    Why does their website say otherwise then?
    "This battery cover is NOT compatible with the Touchstone Charging Dock"
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Good question. I also responded to them with this question. I'll repost the answer as soon as I get it.
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast