Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release 2600 mah extended battery for Pre next week.

Seidio
    Not to be a smart-ss but does seidio always talk in the 3rd person?

I couldn't resist. I chuckled..

Otherwise, thanks for the extended touchstone combatibility!
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Any word on when this week it is supposed to be released? Is it going to a Friday like they did with the Innocase?

Only thing I really have been wanting for my Pre is a larger battery so I can use it for a few days w/ a single charge
    Quote Originally Posted by kangolslimm View Post
    any idea what day this week??
    The 2600 mah battery for Pre does not have hump. we will post the picture tomorrow (7/21).

Seidio
    The 2600 mah battery for Pre does not have hump. we will post the picture tomorrow (7/21).

Seidio
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the good news coming (Touchstone-compatible back)!!!
    When it gets to touchstone compatible, I'm there.
    I can't wait, I was worried, about the hump, but now that I know it doesn't have a hump, I am ready to buy.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Seidio
    So its the same physical dimensions as the OEM battery? If so, that rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    So its the same physical dimensions as the OEM battery? If so, that rocks!
    there's no way it's the same size, the back will curve uniformly to cover the extended battery instead of just sticking out where the extended battery is
    Seidio, will the multi function battery charger work with the touchstone? Can you charge the 2600 spare and the pre on the touchstone at the same time? Also, is the 2600 battery touchstone compatible? Thanks for all your info.
    in for pics. Whats the hold up?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    You serious, Seidio? If true, that's awesome! Let us know when new pix are in.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    there's no way it's the same size, the back will curve uniformly to cover the extended battery instead of just sticking out where the extended battery is
    I agree, this will be instersing to see.

But in my opinion, it will be convexed, and the curve will be enlarged
    Quote Originally Posted by cataylo6 View Post
    Seidio, will the multi function battery charger work with the touchstone? Can you charge the 2600 spare and the pre on the touchstone at the same time? Also, is the 2600 battery touchstone compatible? Thanks for all your info.
    That would be COOL if it did work with the Touchstone! You should buy one to see and try it out. Seidio has an excellent return policy from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I agree, this will be instersing to see.

But in my opinion, it will be convexed, and the curve will be enlarged
    Better than a hump! Besides, there is already a curve to the Pre.
    I have been checking all day for pics and hopefully a release date...can't wait!!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Photos are up!!!
    Pictures are up on seidio online. No mention of Touchstone though...

It is still listed as under development as well. No release date on the page.
    Well, they put a pic on their website, but you cant really tell how much of a difference it will make without a picture of the cover from another angle.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Interesting... I want to see the back in full face. The hole looks odd, I think I can live with it. Seidio, how about a comparison shot from original to extended pix? What kind of material is it? Looks like it's a rubber texture kind of case... Am I correct?
    Had not clicked on more photos, lol, my bad!!!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Seidio: It looks like the overall size of the phone is quite larger with this battery in place. Will you innocase for the Pre still work with this battery? This is an important issue for me as I just ordered that case and I don't want to spend another $30 for a new case bc this one doesn't fit. PLEASE ADVISE!
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast