Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Found the IPhone wallpaper. I edited the pic with MS paint by blacking out the bottom row Iphone icons and blacking out the top status bar. The results the new Iphone 4Gs on the SPrint network. It has fooled may people. I walked in the an Apple store and had folks asking me where did I get it. Then I opened up the keyboard....everybody was like ..."OHHHH a PRE....that's cool!!!!"
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Nice. Hack up a leather case and just use the back part to cover the Pre!
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Seidio plans to release 2600 mah extended battery for Pre next week.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Seidio
    This doesn't help much. What day?

Seidio
    will I be able to fit my innocase over it?? /dealbreaker.
    Seidio, we need details....! Do you have a Touchstone-compatible back to go with it? Does it have a hump (I'd prefer it to be smooth)?

Seidio
    Sweet! Count me excited
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Seidio, we need details....! Do you have a Touchstone-compatible back to go with it? Does it have a hump (I'd prefer it to be smooth)?
    Based on every other 'double battery and door' package they have sold, I am going to say yes it will be a hump. And they have said that they are still developing the touchstone back.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Looks like the best bet at this point is to just get a screen protector and wait for the folks at Seidio to come out with their compatible touchstone back or maybe Innocase that is compatible with touchstone? I am hopefully purchasing my Pre this afternoon (payday snitches!) And have been trying to get a best idea in mind for what accessories to get right away....hopefully until I know of a protector that works with extended battery AND TS I won't drop my phone!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Seidio
    Great.... The Innocase that I just bought probably wont do me any good if i get this battery will it?
    Quote Originally Posted by dnezat View Post
    Great.... The Innocase that I just bought probably wont do me any good if i get this battery will it?
    No!

Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig
    Based on every other 'double battery and door' package they have sold, I am going to say yes it will be a hump. And they have said that they are still developing the touchstone back.
    I guess you are right...given their track record! Now I am stuck...maybe I will just opt for their 1350 or Amzer's 1400 and just use two batteries if needed (I will still have the stock one).
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Kinda of glad Amazon didn't ship the Innocase, I rather have this battery and it seems it is going to make the case un-useable.
    Thanks Seidio for the update!!!!

Standing by with my credit card and am in for 2 the very day!

ROCK!!!!
    I'm hoping I can just purchase the rear cover for the 2600 battery. I already have the battery for it.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    very cool stuff.. cant wait to get one..
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by kangolslimm View Post
    very cool stuff.. cant wait to get one..
    I agree, except for the fact that the phone should have included it to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznicktwit View Post
    I agree, except for the fact that the phone should have included it to begin with.
    very true. im glad i have the option to put a larger battery in the the thing, that was one of my gripes about the the 3gs when i had it.
    I would be very disappointed if it is no touchstone compatible.

Seidio
    any idea what day this week??
    I'd be interested in this battery IF there is a chance it can be touchstone compatible and the design of the battery door isn't just a hump where the battery is.
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast