Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 701
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Does anyone know if it will have a bump orjust be somewhat thicker all around? I won't have a bump, but a little bit thicker phnoe is OK.
    I'm betting on a bump. If they try to make it a uniform thickness, I would imagine that there would be issues with weight or proper closure while hodling the battery properly. Of course, we won't know until we see it.

    Personally, I'm not concerned with it either way. I kinda wish it had a glossy smooth back, but it's not a big deal.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurhack View Post
    I kinda wish it had a glossy smooth back, but it's not a big deal.
    I'm the other way around....I'm eager to get rid of (or at least reduce) the "Greased pig" surface of my Pre! I think the 1350 will probably be enough battery for me on most days, but I'm choosing to get the forthcoming larger battery partly because it comes with a back that appears to have a grippier surface.
  3. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    You got the 2600 mah one that is listed as in development still?
    The 1350 is out. It is the same size as the 1150 OEM battery. Only 17% more capacity, but every little bit helps.

    I have my eye on the FuelTank at 4300 mAh, its quite a moose!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  4. digink's Avatar
    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    The 1350 is out. It is the same size as the 1150 OEM battery. Only 17% more capacity, but every little bit helps.

    I have my eye on the FuelTank at 4300 mAh, its quite a moose!
    Who is releasing a 4300 mAh battery? Or were you just joking?
  5. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Who is releasing a 4300 mAh battery? Or were you just joking?
    Not joking. It is an external battery that can charge 2 devices at once. It was in the Palm store but it was gone last time I checked.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurhack View Post
    I'm betting on a bump. If they try to make it a uniform thickness, I would imagine that there would be issues with weight or proper closure while hodling the battery properly. Of course, we won't know until we see it.

    Personally, I'm not concerned with it either way. I kinda wish it had a glossy smooth back, but it's not a big deal.
    I hope it doesnt have the hump...but I guess with the camera lens being integrated with the back cover, I would presume that they would make it with a hump. This might change my wife's opinion of the ext battery.

    Or they can go radical and make it smooth and integrate that changeable lens (at least let me black it out) that someone else mentioned!
  7. #47  
    buy the fueltank on ebay, it is only $50 (8% off available through bing) [ebay but through buy.com]. It comes with a mini-usb but includes a voucher for one free adapter (you can get microusb). I know the one from Palm comes with a micro-usb AND a voucher for another adapter but it cost $69 or $60 i forget which. Amazon sells tips for $10 so if you buy the fueltank through ebay (buy.com) and bought an adapter from amazon and use your coupon, you'll have 3 tips and the fueltank vs. 2 tips and the fueltank for the same price (or cheaper).

    I bought the fueltank to charge my device on long flights or other traveling. It works great and is pretty light. It even has a little button to press to see how full the fueltank is (LED lights up).
  8. #48  
    I owned the 800w before I got my PRE. I also purchased a Seidio 2600 battery ( which is essentially the same batter ) for that phone. It lasted a week on one charge and I was a very happy camper. I decided to try that same battery in the PRE....It fits snug....works perfectly. I left it in my PRE phone for 4 days beginning with a full charge. By the 4th day, I was only down to 35%. Very Impressive!!!!!!


    IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  9. #49  
    IGO,
    Any chance you can post a picture of the 800W battery in the Pre? Thanks.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    I owned the 800w before I got my PRE. I also purchased a Seidio 2600 battery ( which is essentially the same batter ) for that phone. It lasted a week on one charge and I was a very happy camper. I decided to try that same battery in the PRE....It fits snug....works perfectly. I left it in my PRE phone for 4 days beginning with a full charge. By the 4th day, I was only down to 35%. Very Impressive!!!!!!


    IGO
    how about the back cover? what did you use for the back?
  11. Tmac923's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    I owned the 800w before I got my PRE. I also purchased a Seidio 2600 battery ( which is essentially the same batter ) for that phone. It lasted a week on one charge and I was a very happy camper. I decided to try that same battery in the PRE....It fits snug....works perfectly. I left it in my PRE phone for 4 days beginning with a full charge. By the 4th day, I was only down to 35%. Very Impressive!!!!!!


    IGO
    So you bought the palm pre Seidio 2600 battery? I thought it wasn't even out yet from development. Or is it the one from the 800w? Got to submit some pics of this and some additional info.
  12. antmon1's Avatar
    Posts
    224 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by horatio8 View Post
    IGO,
    Any chance you can post a picture of the 800W battery in the Pre? Thanks.

    pic?
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  13. Helidos's Avatar
    Posts
    791 Posts
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    I owned the 800w before I got my PRE. I also purchased a Seidio 2600 battery ( which is essentially the same batter ) for that phone. It lasted a week on one charge and I was a very happy camper. I decided to try that same battery in the PRE....It fits snug....works perfectly. I left it in my PRE phone for 4 days beginning with a full charge. By the 4th day, I was only down to 35%. Very Impressive!!!!!!


    IGO
    I think all you asking and wondering if he got the pre 2600 battery need reading lessons...

    He owned a 800w before the pre... He purchased a 2600 battery for said 800w, it lasted all week on one charge... he then got a pre... decided to try same 800w 2600 battery in the pre... and it worked
  14. #54  
    Yah I kno it works, I like to see what he is using for the back battery cover
  15. brewzer's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    Yah I kno it works, I like to see what he is using for the back battery cover
    duct tape?
  16. #56  
    Let me restate.......I used my 2600 battery for my 800w for my PRE. I didnt take the phone anywhere. But from a full charge, I played 3 full length movies ( Dreamgirls,Superman, Transformers 1) and battery life showed just below full afterwards. I just wanted to confirm that the battery worked....didnt have any cover for it. Pics in a minute!!!
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 07/17/2009 at 12:50 AM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  17. #57  
    Pics with the Seidio 2600 battery ..originally for the 800w...sorry for the bad quality...took the pics with the 800w with the PRE 1150 battery in it....LOLOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Pics with the Seidio 2600 battery ..originally for the 800w...sorry for the bad quality...took the pics with the 800w with the PRE 1150 battery in it....LOLOL
    hey what launcher is that you are using?
  19. #59  
    u like??????......LOL....an IPhone launcher..
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    u like??????......LOL....an IPhone launcher..
    ok how do we get it?
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions