Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 701
  1. #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Havent read the whole thread, is it pretty much unanimous that these batteries actually extend the life?
    My unscientific test is that pre-2600, my Pre was typically at 10-15% of battery at the end of a work day, and on a high-use day I would have to put the phone into airplane mode in late afternoon to keep the battery from totally draining out. Now a typical workday gives me 50% of battery remaining. I could probably go a second day without recharging if need be, though I recharge every night anyway.

    The grippier replacement battery cover is also a big improvement over the slicker-than-snot original.
    Mike B in OKlahoma

    Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre


  2. #522  
    i apsolutely love this battery. i took it off the charger at 5am n headed to work. from 6am till now i have been non stop textin, surfin the web, utube, gamin, and over 3 hours of talk time and i still have 24 percent battery left as of 8 oclock. this battery is a must have if ur a heavy user. best money ive spent in a long time. thank u seidio.
  3. diddly4's Avatar
    Posts
    158 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

    Thank you for your interest! All orders will be shipping with the new revised door as of today, September 2nd. Once we sort through the request list, we will begin to send them out in the orders that they were received.

    Hope this helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Ok, I ordered my Seidio 2600 mah battery from Precentral.net on Monday Sept 7th and got it today. Guess what, I got the old cover not the new one. I figured since I ordered after the new door was made I would get it instead of theold one. So what now, do I email Seidio and request the new door? What info will they need?
  4. DKatman's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #524  
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    Ok, I ordered my Seidio 2600 mah battery from Precentral.net on Monday Sept 7th and got it today. Guess what, I got the old cover not the new one. I figured since I ordered after the new door was made I would get it instead of theold one. So what now, do I email Seidio and request the new door? What info will they need?

    That is not so outrageous. You ordered it after the Date that Seidio said the new ones were out and shipping. But you didn't order it from Seidio. You ordered it from precentral.net. Seidio doesn't control how much stock Precentral keeps on hand (I mean, i don't think they drop ship). If you had ordered from the Seidio website, I imagine you would already have the new door.

    Seidio wrote a while back what to do.I could probably check back in the thread, but send them an email. forum@seidio.com
    He wants your name, address (to ship) and order number.

    I ordered directly from them so I wouldn't have a problem. Because they are reputable, it may not matter where you bought it from. But I wanted to make sure I had a Seidio order number to supply them with.

    I have submitted my email. I received an email that they accepted it and would process it. I don't know if mine has shipped out yet, but I am sure I should get it soon.

    Dave
    Last edited by DKatman; 09/13/2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Corrected the misspelling on the email address.
  5. cbellevie's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #525  
    Quote Originally Posted by DKatman View Post
    Seidio wrote a while back what to do.I could probably check back in the thread, but send them an email. forums@seidio.com
    He wants your name, address (to ship) and order number.
    Just thought I'd mention for the benefit of those who can't see sigs that the email address is forum@.... (no 's').

    I couldn't see sigs due to lack of posts, but saw conflicting reports for the address, so got my count to ten and went and checked as I wanted to send in a request for replacement.
  6. diddly4's Avatar
    Posts
    158 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #526  
    Thanks. I just an email to them and got a confirmation email back saying they received it.
  7. #527  
    Anybody get the door yet...wondering if it works...looks like their is not much difference with the one they are sending as a replacement and the one they originally sent with the extended battery..will be interesting to see what happens.
  8. #528  
    Not sure if you have seen it already, but I posted this thread on Friday...

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-new-case.html
  9. #529  
    Had not seen it...looks good, they sent mine Saturday, first class, can't wait to get it.
  10. #530  
    Okay, well I just ordered the Amzer 2600 battery... I'll let you all know how much battery increase increase I get.
  11. #531  
    If we order the extended battery from Amazon (which is $50) compared to Seidioonline (which is $64) do we still get the new back cover? And if not can Seidio send me the new back cover if I requested it?

    Thanks!
  12. #532  
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4
    Ok, I ordered my Seidio 2600 mah battery from Precentral.net on Monday Sept 7th and got it today. Guess what, I got the old cover not the new one. I figured since I ordered after the new door was made I would get it instead of theold one. So what now, do I email Seidio and request the new door? What info will they need?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Lauderdale
    If we order the extended battery from Amazon (which is $50) compared to Seidioonline (which is $64) do we still get the new back cover? And if not can Seidio send me the new back cover if I requested it?

    Thanks!
    Hello,

    Please PM or send an E-Mail to the address in my sig including the following information:

    1. Name
    2. Order information
    3. Shipping Address
    4. Email Address

    We are processing and shipping them in the order that they were received. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
  13. #533  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    I cant speak for anyone else, but this certainly eliminates any possibility of my buying a Seidio extended battery. The Touchstone is too convenient to give up. Bad move.

    hmmm maybe so for you

    but like the guy above mentioned, i have the 2600 battery, all i do is put it on the charger when i go to sleep. 10am imout the house with it and i dont have to recharge it until bed time, no need for car charger or during the day charge or Touchstone at all

    But if i had the slim battery, touchtone would be VERY helpful
  14. #534  
    Got my new replacement case today. Thanks Sedio
  15. FragU's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    #535  
    On a side note, I noticed on Seidio's site today that the Innocase Surface Extended - Black (for the 2600 battery) is available as preorder TODAY, to ship the week of 9/21 for $29.95. Sorry... can't post the link due to <10 posts...
  16. willsurg's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #536  
    I have to say Seidio has the best, BEST customer service. I noticed a problem with my 2600 battery no longer holding a charge properly and draining about 5-10% an hour when off. I sent them an email expecting, well I don't know some trouble shooting, long list of questions, other stuff. Instead I get an email back telling me a replacement is on the way. Anyone on the fence about this company should go Seido. The battery it self rocks, even when it was discharging quickly it lasted longer than the stock battery and this service from the company is trully unparralled.
  17. #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by willsurg View Post
    I have to say Seidio has the best, BEST customer service. I noticed a problem with my 2600 battery no longer holding a charge properly and draining about 5-10% an hour when off. I sent them an email expecting, well I don't know some trouble shooting, long list of questions, other stuff. Instead I get an email back telling me a replacement is on the way. Anyone on the fence about this company should go Seido. The battery it self rocks, even when it was discharging quickly it lasted longer than the stock battery and this service from the company is trully unparralled.
    I ordered a 2800 from fommy.com (Amzer battery)... If I don't like how it looks I might return it for a refund, and then get a Seidio 2600 instead for $20 less than I paid for the Amzer. This should be interesting....

    EDIT:

    BTW, what's the performance gain with 2600 mah vs 2800 mah? For anyone here that has a 2600 Innocell, how many hours do you get with heavy usage? When I'm out and about I usually listen to high bit rate streaming radio, and I surf the web, etc. With the current 1150 mah OEM battery the battery is drained after about an hour or so of such usage. How much would 2600 vs 2800 improve that?
    Last edited by Shiggitay; 09/15/2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: 2600 vs 2800 mah? That big a difference?
  18. DKatman's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    BTW, what's the performance gain with 2600 mah vs 2800 mah? For anyone here that has a 2600 Innocell, how many hours do you get with heavy usage? When I'm out and about I usually listen to high bit rate streaming radio, and I surf the web, etc. With the current 1150 mah OEM battery the battery is drained after about an hour or so of such usage. How much would 2600 vs 2800 improve that?
    Most of us have the 2600. Those that have the 2800 probably aren't familiar with the 2600.

    I would say that you should be able to double your time playing music and surfing and then still have room to moderately use the phone.

    I can use my phone (mostly for emails and various stuff) all day long at work with awful reception, show off some features to people (videos and music and stuff), and then play about 3 hours of Word Ace (maybe a little less), and still be at around 27% battery left at 1:30AM.

    Your extra 200mah of juice will probably be nice.

    Seidio's continued support and service has proven to outweigh the 200mah for many of us. My battery has been solid. But the messages from others who have needed help install confidence I won't have to worry for long if I have an issue.

    You will probably love the battery. I don't understand why you would have an issue with how it looks, unless you think you may not like the piano black cover and prefer the soft grip "touchstone looks" of the Seidio.

    Good Luck.


    Oh yeah, Tyron, do you have any idea how long ago you ordered your replacement door? I was waiting on a touchstone before requesting the replacement and requested it as soon as they posted they will not be making one. I have not received a notice of shipment and was hoping to have my replacement before next Tuesday (Have to take pictures of my Tweens at the Miley Cyrus show....That is right, I said it...Let the flames commence).

    Dave
  19. #539  
    Quote Originally Posted by DKatman View Post

    You will probably love the battery. I don't understand why you would have an issue with how it looks, unless you think you may not like the piano black cover and prefer the soft grip "touchstone looks" of the Seidio.

    Good Luck.

    Dave
    After I ordered the 2800 I realized that I overpaid, and that I'd like the soft grip at the expense of losing 200 units of juice... I paid ~$95 for the 2800, and the 2600 is like 65 or something... so I'd be saving money (before shipping). I'll see how it fits in, and if it's too bulky looking I'll send it back. Plus, I like how the Seidios have the circular speaker grill like the OEM back does.
  20. #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by FragU
    On a side note, I noticed on Seidio's site today that the Innocase Surface Extended - Black (for the 2600 battery) is available as preorder TODAY, to ship the week of 9/21 for $29.95. Sorry... can't post the link due to <10 posts...
    That's Correct! The Innocase Surface Extended for the Pre is now available for pre order, shipping date is expected to be around the week of 28th (Updated from 21st), although it may come sooner.

    Also available is the Innocase Surface Extended Leather Case Combo for those of you that are looking for a carrying solution.

    Quote Originally Posted by DKatman
    Oh yeah, Tyron, do you have any idea how long ago you ordered your replacement door? I was waiting on a touchstone before requesting the replacement and requested it as soon as they posted they will not be making one. I have not received a notice of shipment and was hoping to have my replacement before next Tuesday (Have to take pictures of my Tweens at the Miley Cyrus show....That is right, I said it...Let the flames commence).

    Dave
    Hello Dave,

    I hope this isn't too late, but if you could PM me your order information for the original batty I could look it up for you. Please let me know.

Posting Permissions