Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mscemt View Post
    The "new" back is from what I understand roughly the same size, just an adaptation to the camera/flash hole so as to remove any tunneling effects cause by the initial design of backs.
    I apologize for the confusion. The quote you took from me was aimed at qbp who bought a different, but large, battery from some other manufacturer. I wasn't talking about the Seidio battery in that post. I was wondering if the 2250 battery he bought was also coming with a new battery cover like the Seidio did as I beleived that was too large of a battery for the standard door. And if he replied that it kept to the standard door, that would DEFINITELY be something worth investigating further (even thought I really like the feel of the Pre with this extended back).

Dave
    So is this new back now shipping with any new orders? I'm itching to buy this battery but I'd rather not have to send for the new battery cover later if it will be released soon (or already has been released)

Thanks for any info.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJPKeys
    So is this new back now shipping with any new orders? I'm itching to buy this battery but I'd rather not have to send for the new battery cover later if it will be released soon (or already has been released)

Thanks for any info.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest! All orders will be shipping with the new revised door as of today, September 2nd. Once we sort through the request list, we will begin to send them out in the orders that they were received.

Hope this helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Any update on when we can expect a back compatible with the touchstone?
    Looks the same : - (...I am sure the picture doesn't do it justice and it will work perfectly.
    Seidio when will there be a innocase out for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Seidio when will there be a innocase out for this.
    I'm also holding off on the purchase until an extended innocase is released and positively reviewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Looks the same : - (...I am sure the picture doesn't do it justice and it will work perfectly.
    There is definitely quite a bit more space between the back and the flash bulb when compared to the old design. Can't wait to try it out...I haven't been taking any pics at all since I got the battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl95mustang View Post
    Will amazon.com customers who have the old case get the new one?
    Any answer?
  10. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest! All orders will be shipping with the new revised door as of today, September 2nd. Once we sort through the request list, we will begin to send them out in the orders that they were received.

Hope this helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Are you guys selling the door ( not the battery) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva
    Any answer?
    Hello, We are currently accepting all claims for customers who wish to replace their original battery door with the revised version. Please send your name, address, email, and order information to the email in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by gbp
    Are you guys selling the door ( not the battery) ?
    We do not sell the door by itself, but if you are having trouble with your original door, please PM me with your concern and order information and we will see what we can do for you!
    Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    Hey Seidio, I have less that 10 posts and cannot view your sig either. Can you post your email address so I may send my replacement door requset information?
    Quote Originally Posted by dk0r View Post
    I'm also holding off on the purchase until an extended innocase is released and positively reviewed.

I'm curious as well to when an Innocase will be out for this battery.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KallDrexx View Post
    This battery more than payed for itself yesterday. I've had this battery for quite a few weeks now and it's still working like a charm. Yesterday I was stuck in airports for way too many hours due to delays, plus plane rides (used music on it).

Took it off the charger at 9am. Had minor usage, but very very bad signal area (kept going from roaming, no signal, to evdo no bars). At 1:30pm I got to the airport and started listening to music and doing a lot of web browsing (due to trying to find information of the flight delays and boredom). Music kept going all the time except for landing/taking off on the planes. I made about 45 minutes of phone calls as well. I finally arrived home at 10:00pm with 28% battery left.

At no point did I get worried about battery life, and it felt great to not have to baby it or have to even think that my battery may run out, or needing to find an outlet to charge it on. I'll never go back to the stock battery
    I used the constant roaming tweek and it ate my battery up. I turned it iff and my battery useage is back to normal
  15. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts

We do not sell the door by itself, but if you are having trouble with your original door, please PM me with your concern and order information and we will see what we can do for you!
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Dearest Seidio,

When I first got my Pre I carried it around like it was my soul in a jar with the static screen guard still attached! The Seidio guards were the best and easiest protectors I've ever put on a device (NO BUBBLES and I love how they don't fully wrap around the button)! I REALLY want an Innocell extended life battery, but I will not purchase one until I can use my Innocase with it! I LOVE my Innocase way too much to part with it!

Can we get an answer about an Innocase for the battery! It seems like you could make a door compatible with the Innocase that is wider around the edges to allow for the front of the Innocase to be used with it! Pretty please!

Love you (and apparently exclamation points)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schufly
    Hey Seidio, I have less that 10 posts and cannot view your sig either. Can you post your email address so I may send my replacement door requset information?
    Hello,

No problem! The email address is forum [at] seidio [dot] com

Quote Originally Posted by Voss
    I'm curious as well to when an Innocase will be out for this battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad
    Dearest Seidio,
    Can we get an answer about an Innocase for the battery! It seems like you could make a door compatible with the Innocase that is wider around the edges to allow for the front of the Innocase to be used with it! Pretty please!
    We do have plans with Innocase Extended. We are looking at every possibilities and we will definitely keep you guys posted as we figure it out!
    Hello,

First of all, thank you all very much for your continous support of Seidio! It is customers and people like you that drive us to provide innovative and quality products!

After months of discussion and researching, we have decided to stop looking into the possiblity of producing a Touchstone compatible Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery.

Here at Seidio, we take pride in recognizing every customer comment by heart and taking every suggestions seriously. Efforts were placed into this and we will not bore you all with the details. But at the end of the day, it was not feasible for Seidio to pursue this possibility any further.

Hope this clears up a few points. Thank you all once again, and please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.
    I am glad this touchstone drama is over. : - ) I can't wait to get the new cover!!
    Hello,

First of all, thank you all very much for your continous support of Seidio! It is customers and people like you that drive us to provide innovative and quality products!

After months of discussion and researching, we have decided to stop looking into the possiblity of producing a Touchstone compatible Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery.

Here at Seidio, we take pride in recognizing every customer comment by heart and taking every suggestions seriously. Efforts were placed into this and we will not bore you all with the details. But at the end of the day, it was not feasible for Seidio to pursue this possibility any further.

Hope this clears up a few points. Thank you all once again, and please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

On a personal level, I must say, I have never done business with a company before that listens to its customers, and responds so quickly to them, as Seidio, so hats off!

While it is sad news for all Touchstone owners that there won't be a Touchstone compatible cover for the 2600 battery, and while this might cause you to lose some sales of the 2600 battery, I personally would still buy the battery if I did have a Touchstone (which I currently do not). With this battery, I only have to plug my phone into the charger once a day (except when using Navigation), and that's at night time before going to bed. While the Touchstone is a cool feature, I much rather prefer knowing that I can go through a day of heavy usage and still make it home with power to spare. Today was the only day where I truly challenged the 2600 battery. I was in a roaming area and conected to Wifi from 10 AM until 7 PM, and throughout the day did lots of browsing, watched about 30 minutes worth of video, and did lots of installing and uninstalling of Apps, along with trying out those Apps and spending some time playing that new Zilch game. By the time I got home at around 10 PM, I still had 20% left.

Thanks for breaking the rather sad news about the Touchstone cover, but thank you even more for the 2600 battery and your quick repsonse to our input!