Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quick question, I own the extended battery, how do I go about ordering the replacement back when it come out?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ^^^

In post 437, SeidioSeidio posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello All,

Thank you all for your interest! We are almost done with the tooling for the new back should have an update for you by the end of the week. Those of you that in need of a new battery door, please send the following to the email in my sig:

Email Subject Line: Pre 2600 Battery Door
    Your Name
    Order Number
    Ship to Address

Hope this helps, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    forum@seidio.com
    Last edited by DKatman; 09/01/2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Added email address.
    Has seidio sworn off on shipping the new doors yet, or are they still doing the "we are testing them" routine?
  4. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    You won't be disappointed. If you haven't done so, read my review further down in this forum.

I spend a huge amount of time in a roaming area today, surfed the net using wifi there, and had a pretty busy texting/calling day, and I am still at 55% right now. Absolutely love this combo! Can't wait for more new cool apps to come out for this phone so I can put all that extra battery power to some good use!
    Manny, where is your review?
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    Has seidio sworn off on shipping the new doors yet, or are they still doing the "we are testing them" routine?
    From what I heard, the seemed to have finalized the new design, we should know more shortly.
    Hello All,

Thank you all very much for your patience and support of Seidio! We will begin to ship out replacement doors at the end of this week in the orders that they were received via First Class Mail. If you haven't requested for one and would like to, please send the following information to the email in my sig:

Your Name
    Order Number
    Ship to Address
    Email Address

Note that if you ordered more than one battery and door before, you must note in the email and provide the multiple order number (if applicable). Thank you all again and have a good day!
    Seidio,
    Could you pass along your email to those of us with under ten posts? I purchased the 2600 battery (which is great, BTW!) and need a new battery door. And thanks for being so responsive to us!
    Can we get some pictures of this new door?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by w8aq View Post
    Seidio,
    Could you pass along your email to those of us with under ten posts? I purchased the 2600 battery (which is great, BTW!) and need a new battery door. And thanks for being so responsive to us!
    I may be mistaken, but I think you are thinking of sending a PM.

He is talking about sending it to his email address that he posted in his own Signature (I apologize if it has been a while since 10 posts for me and I don't remember that you cannot see it.)

Did it also block it where I wrote it the post or two before that?

forum@seidio.com

or forum at seidio dot com
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Manny, where is your review?
    Right here....

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ther-case.html
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    thanks
  12. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    let me see ,
    I bought a 2250 mah from some guy in Hong Kong.
    I am waiting for it to arrive.
    The price was about 26.50 australian dollars ( may be 20 USD).
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    If it doesn't blow up inside your device, I am sure you will like it. I am sure that is enough juice for you to notice a huge difference.

You didn't say anything about a new back door; Is this coming with a new door? I didn't think they could make a battery with that much juice fit into the regular body. Please provide us with a picture or two of how the device looks with it (and/or measurements). That is a great price.

There is no question about the quality of the Seidio back. Sure, you will hear people talk about how it distorts the flash with the new back (Which they have made a new back that starts shipping this weekend, they say). But the quality of it is definitely top notch.

Dave
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DKatman View Post
    You didn't say anything about a new back door; Is this coming with a new door? I didn't think they could make a battery with that much juice fit into the regular body.
    The "new" back is from what I understand roughly the same size, just an adaptation to the camera/flash hole so as to remove any tunneling effects cause by the initial design of backs.
    Will amazon.com customers who have the old case get the new one?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello All,

Thank you all very much for your patience and support of Seidio! We will begin to ship out replacement doors at the end of this week in the orders that they were received via First Class Mail. If you haven't requested for one and would like to, please send the following information to the email in my sig:

Your Name
    Order Number
    Ship to Address
    Email Address

Note that if you ordered more than one battery and door before, you must note in the email and provide the multiple order number (if applicable). Thank you all again and have a good day!
    Dear Seidio,

I ordered one of your your first 2600 batteries (shipped 1st day). Will I get a replacement back or will I have to request one?

ujsc
    You will have to request one.
    Here's Some Picture of the Updated Door for your Viewing Enjoyment!

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    You did a nice job on that review Manny! I know it's the second time I've said that.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Seidio,

The door looks nice. It looks like you included an insert to seperate the flash from the lens more.

Sorry to leave that topic and move forward, but any news at all about using this new design and adding the components needed for the touchstone?

Dave