Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    That was definitely interesting..... I have seen a few other reviews of the Pre from that dude. He went a little crazy with the beauty queen comparison....and....he listens to Pandora ALL day long? I wonder if he makes it through a month with the 5 gb cap!

I am still on the fence on whether I should get this thing or not....
    yah, that guy was intense! i started watching some of his other videos after this one and his humor made sense. Its good to see someone like that on Palm Pre's side.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    That dude was a refreshing mix of good .nfo and sideways-hat youth style. Good on 'im... keep up the useful reviews!!! I would certainly like fat-n-lovelys as well, but only if the form can fit the function by plopping firmly onto the touchstoner and then staying put once its fat self got there.
    Seidio , Let us know what you intend to do about this. I tried to take some pictures last night and they are terrible, this is ridiculous. Hopefully you intend on replacing these backs. I would return it but I love the battery. You seen the evidence from alot of people on here. this is an issue with the back not the enviorment. all you need to do it make the hole for the flash bigger. it is very simple. Also appreciate your responding and investigiating the issue well done. thats good customer support. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for the additional photos and your detail explanations! I will definitely pass the information along to my engineers for further analysis of this situation. This was very helpful and we want to provide the best products in quality and innovations and that will not be possible without comments and suggestion from forum communities and individual feedbacks! Thank you again and let us know if you have any other questions or comments!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Seidio , Let us know what you intend to do about this. I tried to take some pictures last night and they are terrible, this is ridiculous. Hopefully you intend on replacing these backs. I would return it but I love the battery. You seen the evidence from alot of people on here. this is an issue with the back not the enviorment. all you need to do it make the hole for the flash bigger. it it very simple.
    Yeah, this flash issue is definitely a deal breaker. Hopefully they will come out with a fixed cover that also has touchstone compatibility.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Let me sum it up......This battery is awesome, yes there are some negatives, but, the postives (2.5xthe battery) far out reach the negatives. I love this battery.
    I've had the battery for a few days now and love it. I haven't experienced issues with the flash, but I rarely take pics with the phone in low light conditions.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    I'm dying to order one of these batteries, but will hold-off for the touchstone compatible, flash-fixed cover to be released. I'm ripping through my OEM battery usually within about 6 hours. I don't listen much to Pandora or use the navigation a lot, but I travel extensively for business and am on my long conference or support calls quite often. I also use for checking my 14 email accounts and lots of texting.

Just ordered a touchstone from here based on everyone's excellent reviews and comments. I was unsure at first, but finally decided that the $50 was worth it. Can't wait to try it out. Kind thanks for everyone here's input!
    That was definitely interesting..... I have seen a few other reviews of the Pre from that dude. He went a little crazy with the beauty queen comparison....and....he listens to Pandora ALL day long? I wonder if he makes it through a month with the 5 gb cap!

I have yet to watch the review but I will check them out tonight. Manny I actually went with the Amzer 1400. I would love a battery that can last for 2 days but I enjoy the Pre and how slim it is. Another plus for me with the Amzer is that I can still use my touchstone and the touchstone back. When Seidio can fix the camera flash hole I will probably bite and hopefully sell my Amzer to my buddy who also has a touchstone and has no need for the 2600.
    The battery continues to serve justice. Around midnight, I had almost 50% of battery power left.

That's listening to about two hours of Pandora/mp3 music. Checking email every hour, internet usage, texting all day and taking phone calls that lasted about 2 hours altogether. The battery is definitely performing.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    As an FYI to all, found a Case Logic holster for 15 bucks at Microcenter that fits the phone PERFECTLY with the battery. Very happy

I thought we get unlimited data? I mean I know we dont get 100s of gigs of data, but what happens after 5gb? I think I might use more than 5gb this month... but everytime I check my data usage it says x kb of unlimited. not x kb of 5gb. Sorry to be off topic
    Can anyone take a picture of the Pre with the 2600 battery next to, and/or stacked upon, something recognizable like an iPhone or an old Treo, etc.? Even better would be a Pre with and without the battery. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by horatio8 View Post
    Can anyone take a picture of the Pre with the 2600 battery next to, and/or stacked upon, something recognizable like an iPhone or an old Treo, etc.? Even better would be a Pre with and without the battery. Thanks.
    There's side to side comparison photos of the Pre with the stock back and the extended back on the Seidio site with the battery's product description and photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by cue79 View Post
    As an FYI to all, found a Case Logic holster for 15 bucks at Microcenter that fits the phone PERFECTLY with the battery. Very happy
    Could you post a link? I'm very interested as not having a case for my Pre now has my nerves torn all to pieces!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxdrunkie View Post
    I thought we get unlimited data? I mean I know we dont get 100s of gigs of data, but what happens after 5gb? I think I might use more than 5gb this month... but everytime I check my data usage it says x kb of unlimited. not x kb of 5gb. Sorry to be off topic
    This might be the wrong thread to be talking about this issue, but, I have never seen my data cap as being 5gb. I have the everything data family 3000 plan.

It says, and I quote "This plan includes
    Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
    Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
    Talk: Unlimited mobile to mobile, night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges
    Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $19.99/mo./line
    Featured services for Nextel Direct Connect® capable phones: Direct Connect and Group Connect® $5/mo./line (Look for this on the Services page prior to checkout.)"

The only place that has a limited 5gb cap is the data plans for the wireless services for laptops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac923 View Post
    This might be the wrong thread to be talking about this issue, but, I have never seen my data cap as being 5gb. I have the everything data family 3000 plan.

It says, and I quote "This plan includes
    Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
    Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
    Talk: Unlimited mobile to mobile, night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges
    Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $19.99/mo./line
    Featured services for Nextel Direct Connect® capable phones: Direct Connect and Group Connect® $5/mo./line (Look for this on the Services page prior to checkout.)"

The only place that has a limited 5gb cap is the data plans for the wireless services for laptops.
    Yeah, this is not the right thread, but that's ok. Seems like the subject comes up just about everywhere.

The 5gb limit is in your terms of service and applies to just about every individual paid sprint account. There are some government and corporate that really have UNLIMITED data. The 5gb limit is the same limit used by all teh major carriers for their "unlimited" data individual plans.
    Extended Case in the Works. See Seidio website
    Cant wait for the extended case photos but It will most likley make the PRE look like a brick. Think the amzer 3800 battery back. I put the rocketfish front on the PRE and placed the back on just to see how it would look. and DANGGGG its like a whale. Maybe they will be creative with it and it will not but it adds like another 1/2 inch onto the PRE.
    Quote Originally Posted by horatio8 View Post
    Here's the link again in case you needed.

seidioonline.com
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Has anyone heard back regarding a fix to the flash issue?

As someone who regularly burned through a full charge on a Seidio 700p 3200 battery in a day, the Pre is almost usable for me (away from charge for entire day + heavy use). I've only had the Pre for a few days and a number of times gone below 10% battery charge and have to just stop using it... and what fun is that?!?

My excellent experience with the 700p extended battery immediately had me looking to Seidio for a solution, but the flash issue looks pretty unacceptable There are other options, but I'd prefer Seidio...