Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Update:

On my lunch break I listened to Pandora for about 20 mins and made a few phone calls that ranged around 45mins to an hour total. Checked my email 2-3 times and my battery is currently at 87%. So, from around 7:30am-2:08pm, its only on 87%.

I didn't use my as tough as the other user, but I will be listening to my mp3 for about an hour to an hour and a half when I go to the gym and workout once I get off work. I will see how long where the power is at once I'm done with my workout.

I love the battery so far though.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post
    Update:

On my lunch break I listened to Pandora for about 20 mins and made a few phone calls that ranged around 45mins to an hour total. Checked my email 2-3 times and my battery is currently at 87%. So, from around 7:30am-2:08pm, its only on 87%.

I didn't use my as tough as the other user, but I will be listening to my mp3 for about an hour to an hour and a half when I go to the gym and workout once I get off work. I will see how long where the power is at once I'm done with my workout.

I love the battery so far though.

Man, 45 mins, 1 hr, 20 mins.....

How long is your lunch break?
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    Man, 45 mins, 1 hr, 20 mins.....

How long is your lunch break?
    lol, from 12:30 to about 2:00. Just depends on how busy I am. Sometimes its cut from 12:30 to 1:30.

But, I meant all the calls together were 45 mins to about an hour.
    Final update for the night:

For a 12 hour period, my battery is currently at 57%.

From 8:00am-5:00pm, I used the phone moderately to high. Most of the work day I was texting and checking my email/facebook. During my lunch break, I was on the phone for about an hour and was using the internet while talking on the phone. I was also using Pandora for about 20 minutes as well as I stated earlier.

When I got home from work, my battery was at 80%. I made a few phone calls that probably totaled 20 minutes while on my way home.

Made a few more phone calls on it at home before going to the gym an hour later. I listened to my mp3 music for an hour and a half straight, while texting. That's what got me to 57%.

Since the battery power will more than likely get better over the course of charging it, I'm loving the results so far.

On my old battery, I use to be at around 30-40% after I got home from work and had to charge it up for about 20 mins before leaving to go work out. That would get it to about 50-55% and once I'm done working out I would be close to 25-30%. So, it feels good to not have to worry about charging my phone the entire day.
    Also got no response . Seidio can you answer this question . Will there be a case for the PRE with extended battery? Much appreciated if you can answer.

Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    I sent Seidio customer service an email asking this same question, and have not received a response yet. I will let you know if I do.
    Dont know if this was meantioned...the 2600 is available to purchase....just checked and ordered..

Ordered it directly from Seidio's site....nothing there saying that it's a "pre-order"...LOL..they say it's "available".....
    IGO

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...26pmpre-bk.htm
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 07/30/2009 at 11:03 PM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Also got no response . Seidio can you answer this question . Will there be a case for the PRE with extended battery? Much appreciated if you can answer.
    Yes, we are working on it. I do not have ETA. Once it is available, I will post it here.

Seidio
    Thanks Seidio look forward to the battery and this case!

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Yes, we are working on it. I do not have ETA. Once it is available, I will post it here.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    They told me that they are working on an innocase for the 2600 battery back.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Dont know if this was meantioned...the 2600 is available to purchase....just checked and ordered..

Ordered it directly from Seidio's site....nothing there saying that it's a "pre-order"...LOL..they say it's "available".....
    IGO
    I was notified my battery shipped on Thursday the 30th so soon I will have the big battery on board...
    My second 2600 battery, on it's first charge, lasted from about 2:15 PM yesterday until 9 AM this morning. A few phone calls - probably 20 minutes total, some surfing - 10 minutes or so, 15 or 20 minutes of Pandora and 5 - 10 minutes of email checking/replying was the usage.

I've swapped it out for the first 2600, now on it's second charge, so we'll see if there's any diff in having been cycled once. As I've stated before though, even if this is good as it gets, I'm delighted with the performance.

Oh and to answer someone else's question. There is, of course, more heft to the Pre with this battery installed but I think it's a good thing. I certainly like it. Plus the device just feels more substantial in your hand. The balance in your hand is fine with the slider open as well. Also, my stock back had a little creak to it when using the keyboard but there is none of that with the Siedio back.

Oh, and neither battery needs to be shimmed in order to keep it in contact with the contacts. I've slammed the slider shut multiple times, with both batteries, and can't force the phone to shut down. You just kinda have to feel better knowing that there's no need for some piece of card or whatnot in your phone sorta holding it all together. <lol> I know I do.
    Last edited by SlapVanVoila; 07/31/2009 at 10:09 AM.
    cant wait to get my battery
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Mine is at the house.. Gonna use it this weekend..Very happy.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapVanVoila View Post
    My second 2600 battery, on it's first charge, lasted from about 2:15 PM yesterday until 9 AM this morning. A few phone calls - probably 20 minutes total, some surfing - 10 minutes or so, 15 or 20 minutes of Pandora and 5 - 10 minutes of email checking/replying was the usage.

I've swapped it out for the first 2600, now on it's second charge, so we'll see if there's any diff in having been cycled once. As I've stated before though, even if this is good as it gets, I'm delighted with the performance.
    Voila,
    19 hours of battery life after very light use? And you're "delighted with the performance". Am I misredeading your post?

My OEM battery will last 3.5-4 days in standby with no use. I would think that the OEM battery would last 2.5-3 days with the use that you described. If the 2600 is only good for 19 hours after being used as you describe. I'll pass.
    Seidio,

For those of us who purchase now, will the option to trade in the non-touch stone compatible back for a discount on a future compatible back exist ?

Having to make an additional purchase for a compatible back in the coming months is the only reason I've yet purchased the current model.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Voila, I too am a little confused by the results. Under 19hrs of battery life given with less than an hour of actual (non-synergy background) use??? Are we missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapVanVoila View Post
    ummm, yea those results sound pretty horrible.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    19 hours don't sound that great, hopefully they get better. I will wait and see before getting one, also.
    everyone, this is 19 hours on the first charge, it will only get better, everyone's first few charges on their batteries were way worse then what they are now.
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Just got mine and I am charging it now. Ill let get since pics up and a review after I have played with it for a while.

-edit I must say I love the bigger back. I have huge hands and I feel like it is much more secure while I am holding it. I love it so far.
    Last edited by dnezat; 07/31/2009 at 02:05 PM.