Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I ordered mine 6/24 and was lucky enough to ship within 20 days. If you order now its changed to 25 days! I got a week to go and i'm goin nutz. I will post a video review on youtube as soon as i get it. btw, is it possible to embed videos on this forum?
    that sounds dirty
    I ordered mines a few days before my wife's and hers came today, just finished posting pics on here for hers, my vaja is supposed to be here 7/13. We'll just have to see. Its still been under 20 days.

Update: Checked 7/10 from Fed Ex Status and changed from today to the 13th.
    So again, Monday, we'll just have to wait and see.

Update: Checked 7/14 from Fed Ex Status and now has no date of ETA, mainly due to some customs issue. It's still stuck down in Argentina and i'll just have to keep with updates.

Update: Can View Vaja Case Here

Again, we'll just have to wait and see. lol
    Last edited by PaSt; 07/19/2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaSt View Post
    I ordered mine's a few days before my wife's and her's came today, just finished posting pics on here for hers, my vaja is supposed to be here tomorrow. We'll just have to see. Its still been under 20 days.
    How does it fit ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    How does it fit ?
    So far so good

You can see it Here
    So far so good

You can see it Here
    Thanks, great guide by the way too..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I ordered mines a few days before my wife's and hers came today, just finished posting pics on here for hers, my vaja is supposed to be here tomorrow. We'll just have to see. Its still been under 20 days.
    nice! i'm looking forward to ur vaja review.
    Figured I'd chip in. Just got my Vaja Pre case this morning (the ivolution Deco in black/blue).

I was a bit worried about the fit and possibly scratching the face of the Pre with the case since I had that problem with an Ipod/Vaja case combo (got some scratches and the fit was a bit too snug till it wore in).

Have to say, very impressed by the case. No problems at all with fit (like a glove) and I didn't have any problems getting it in and out of the case. The leather inside seems like the soft leather they usually use but without their logo embossed on it (exactly what I had hoped for since it creates an even surface).

As for some comments I have read about the color rubbing off or the quality of the leather, this is now my 3rd vaja case and I have never had that problem before (prior ones where for an iPod and iTouch). The iTouch one was with me daily in my pocket for years (well not anymore since I got the pre). I'm not usally one to spend so much on something as frivolous as a gadget's case, but like a nice wallet, this pays off in the long run.

Very satisfied customer
    Quote Originally Posted by laj22us View Post
    Figured I'd chip in. Just got my Vaja Pre case this morning (the ivolution Deco in black/blue).

I was a bit worried about the fit and possibly scratching the face of the Pre with the case since I had that problem with an Ipod/Vaja case combo (got some scratches and the fit was a bit too snug till it wore in).

Have to say, very impressed by the case. No problems at all with fit (like a glove) and I didn't have any problems getting it in and out of the case. The leather inside seems like the soft leather they usually use but without their logo embossed on it (exactly what I had hoped for since it creates an even surface).

As for some comments I have read about the color rubbing off or the quality of the leather, this is now my 3rd vaja case and I have never had that problem before (prior ones where for an iPod and iTouch). The iTouch one was with me daily in my pocket for years (well not anymore since I got the pre). I'm not usally one to spend so much on something as frivolous as a gadget's case, but like a nice wallet, this pays off in the long run.

Very satisfied customer
    Is the case bulky at all when in your pocket? they seem pretty thick from the pics on the website. This is assuming you got one without a clip though.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Very satisfied customer
    Sweet! thanks for the review. can you post some pics?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Nice I've got a Vaja iVolution Deco on order in Caterina Black and Caterina Vibrant Orange. On the back "Cooknn's Pre". Can't wait!
    Looks like "Cooknn's Pre" went with the stock colors

The case isn't too bulky, just eyeballing it next to the sleeping bag w/pre vs the vaja case, it doesn't seem to be too much bigger. I haven't had a chance to take it out with me, but that will change as I'm heading out in a moment. Should get a better impression of its bulkiness while in my pocket then.

Some quick pics below...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Those pic's are great! Should fit nicely in the pocket

Looks like "Cooknn's Pre" went with the stock colors

The case isn't too bulky, just eyeballing it next to the sleeping bag w/pre vs the vaja case, it doesn't seem to be too much bigger. I haven't had a chance to take it out with me, but that will change as I'm heading out in a moment. Should get a better impression of its bulkiness while in my pocket then.

Some quick pics below...
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    The case looks awesome! Mine will be the same except for the yellow stripes. I went for the bumblebee look.
    Nice choices with the bumblebee and stock looks

As for last nite, case wasn't bulky at all. The only difference was that it felt alot sturdier. Also, since it retains it shape, I couldn't use it as a pad/rag while holding the pre

One added benefit, just like the sleeping bag, the vaja case also cleaned up any smudges on the pre. Prob. even more so, since its a bit more snug.

Also, one quick note about their shipping... the shipped on a Wed. and it got to me by Friday (in CA). Very quick, so hopefully y'all get yours soon!
    Do you have a touchstone back? I do and it feels pretty tight fit. I'm trying to break it in some more because of the horror stories of cracked screens. I don't want it to be too tight. Its so tight that when I put the pre in, the top screen slides up a lil bit as I tuck it in. Oh and if you flip it upside down and shake it, the Pre doesn't slide out. I have the rivet on the back and it still feels pretty good in the pocket but of course I'm mostly using it on the belt. Overall I'm hoping to break this in but I just love the design and the fact that it doesn't cover the headphone jack.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    nice! mine shipped out and should be here in a couple days. the wait is pretty agonizing.
    Yup, I have the touchstone back plate. Its snug but not enough to worry about damaging the device. Same here, its tight enough that it doesn't slide out, but I like that since it wont be accidentally falling out anytime soon
    I'll still say, both me and my friend are probably not going to touch Vaja anymore, just because of our experiences with the leather that they use (or the dye for that matter). It's not that it's cheap, in fact quite the opposite. What we don't like about it is that we use the case quite frequently, and it just keeps rubbing off (the color) and the leather rips. We paid 120 bucks each for our cases, and for something like that to happen, we say it's not worth it.

But then, What can we expect, we didn't do any leather conditioning to the case at all! I mean, when we try to clean it, the dye would rub off the case, and onto our cleaning cloths. What can I say, it's just not worth it...
  20. tbo
    I've always been watching Vaja's site for the past few years to see what they come up with, but I have never gotten around to ordering a case. (Mainly because I get dirty at work and I need something durable not fancy) Although I am thinking of possibly finally trying one out for the Pre, but I'd like to see how the rest of you like it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast