Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonB7 View Post
    How long does it take to break the case in? Right now I have the touchstone back and Phantom Skinz for the front of my phone. I still have a while before I get mine in.
    Without doing anything, mines took a couple days. I know another member that squeezed the sides and i would believed broken in, in one day
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PaSt View Post
    Without doing anything, mines took a couple days. I know another member that squeezed the sides and i would believed broken in, in one day
    Do you have a touchstone back or any screen protector/skin on your Pre?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I ordered the iVolution Pouch (1 color is plenty for me) in "Brownie".

Mine should be here on Monday. I'll give a report when it arrives. If it is anything like my last case it should be great.
    We're all a bunch of "slimy ******* users."
    Ordered mine 7/31. Still no word on when it will ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonB7 View Post
    Do you have a touchstone back or any screen protector/skin on your Pre?
    On the first page is a link to my thread, but here is the link again showing my B.S.E. skin with the touchstone backing with the Vaja Case

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ja-fortte.html
    Got my Vaja case today. Build quality was excellent and it looks great.

I have a Phantom Skins on the top portion of my Pre it didn't cause a problem with the fit inside the case. The Pre stays secure yet comes out easily. I just make sure that I grip both portions of the Pre as I pull it out of the case.

I'm very happy with the Vaja case.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Thats good to hear cuz its pretty bad with the invisible shield. The bottom part of the skin started to peel and now I have to take it off cuz its starting to look ugly.
    Great thread - I was looking at the website and wondered if the money is worth it. By the way you guys are talking I am thinking I will line up a color scheme and go with it!
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    I've had Vaja cases for my Treos. I was on the "focus group" for details on the Pre case. I highly suggested something that would allow the slider to work, not just a case you have to pull in and out. Suggested that where the "stripe" is that they made that an open finger slot for the slider.

Not that my ideas were the best or the end-all, but I was really bummed to see what they released. I'd never buy it, and that's from someone that's been a Vaja fan for years.

bj
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    UPDATE: I removed the entire front part of the invisible shield, but left the back part. The vaja comes out much better and i'm just going to leave it like that from now on.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post

I have a Phantom Skins on the top portion of my Pre it didn't cause a problem with the fit inside the case. The Pre stays secure yet comes out easily. I just make sure that I grip both portions of the Pre as I pull it out of the case.

I have Phantom Skins on mine, do you have the touchstone back cover?
    Follow-up:

After about a week the lining started to pull away at the top. An email to customer service yielded the advice: "use some glue."

Now, after less than a month, the holster clip broke. I sent an email requesting a replacement case. We'll see what happens.

I really like the look, but I'm really disappointed with the quality. Especially with such an expensive case.

Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I got my Vaja pouch in and it's everything I expected. The quality is really good, but since I have a phantom skin on it makes the Pre hard to remove from the pouch. I had to add a ribbon to the the inside to remove it. Without the skin, the Pre is easier to remove, but I prefer to have a skin on it. I ordered a SPE leather side pouch and am currently using it. It's not as nice as the Vaja but it's much easier to remove the Pre. My Pre has Touchstone back and Phantom Skinz front.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Ordered the Caterina Black with Caterina Dark Blue stripes last night. w00t, can't wait!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123