Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have been watching the extended battery by Seidio on Amazon and price has done nothing but drop and then a few days ago more accessories by Seidio started showing up. They are much cheaper than Seidio's web price and right now they are all free shipping. Just thought I would pass the info along.

I ordered the extended battery and a innocase for 50.90 shipped. But it does say 4 to 6 weeks to ship but the last time I did this I still had the item within a week. We will see how long it takes. It is still worth the wait for the price for me at least. ENJOY!!!

Amazon.com: palm pre seidio
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I've done the same, though I'm not expecting any shipping miracle. If Seidio isn't even shipping their own site's orders yet I'd be surprised if Amazon has stock to ship out.
    FYI, when I placed my order it said the estimated shipment date was Aug 9-Aug?? now it says Aug 17 - Sept 4. I wonder if seidio is sticking it to us for canceling/not ordering with them and now making us wait. Thanks seidio, I am loosing faith already. It's not our fault you are competing with yourself through various distribution methods.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    FYI, when I placed my order it said the estimated shipment date was Aug 9-Aug?? now it says Aug 17 - Sept 4. I wonder if seidio is sticking it to us for canceling/not ordering with them and now making us wait. Thanks seidio, I am loosing faith already. It's not our fault you are competing with yourself through various distribution methods.
    My order says Delivery Estimate: Aug 6 - Aug 20. I chose next day shipping via Prime for $4. I hope it comes sooner, but who knows what Seidio is tryin to pull here....
  5.    #5  
    For me it is worth the wait to save the money and not pay Seidio's ridiculous prices, plus when I ordered my touchstone it told me it would be a month but it arrive the following week. Will just have wait an see I guess.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Mine also said august something, but I don't really mind. I might even go back and order that screen protector and get rid of my BSE once the innocase arrives.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    No discount now.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by roninj View Post
    No discount now.
    They will return very shortly. Seen Amazon do this many times before.
    I found similar discounts on regular Palm and Sprint products on Amazon. Bought a spare, bare touchstone for $30. Bought a Sprint car charger for $8.
  10.    #10  
    Ok guys and girls these accessories are on sale again. Not as cheap as they were before but still cheaper than Seidio online.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=12471011...bosnation0e-20
    [QUOTE=alvin319;1744092]Ok guys and girls these accessories are on sale again. Not as cheap as they were before but still cheaper than Seidio online.

check out RIM Blackberry OEM Vinyl Pocket Case, Black for Rim Blackberry Curve Series fits pre a little loose but works
    None of the links are working anymore on amazon, this has me concerned.

They say:

Looking for something?
    We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I found the Seidio products just fine on Amazon.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Yeah, even the link to the product in my actual order history isn't a valid link anymore.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Use the link at the top of this thread..
  16.    #16  
    I tested both links and they are working for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    My order says Delivery Estimate: Aug 6 - Aug 20. I chose next day shipping via Prime for $4. I hope it comes sooner, but who knows what Seidio is tryin to pull here....
    Amazon has a 30 day policy for shipping. If an item ordered by an affiliate is not shipped within 30 days of ordering, the order is automatically canceled. I just had this happen on an order yesterday. So beware, you might just be ordering again.....

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by tarpon6 View Post
    Use the link at the top of this thread..
    No innocase links from the original link/search. That is worrisome.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I just checked my order and it still shows Delivery Estimated date Aug 6-20. When I click on the Innocase product link, it says, "Product not found".

Im assuming Seidio is trying to milk every sale possible from their website and then when sales slow down they'll ship them to 3rd parties like Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    I just checked my order and it still shows Delivery Estimated date Aug 6-20. When I click on the Innocase product link, it says, "Product not found".

Im assuming Seidio is trying to milk every sale possible from their website and then when sales slow down they'll ship them to 3rd parties like Amazon.
    I actually think it will be worse. The links do not work because siedio probably pulled them from amazon meaning we will all be waiting for amazon to finally cancel our orders. Meanwhile we missed out on the $5 coupon and then have to wait for seidio to get more in stock. The links not working are obviously not accidental.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast