Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    I actually think it will be worse. The links do not work because siedio probably pulled them from amazon meaning we will all be waiting for amazon to finally cancel our orders. Meanwhile we missed out on the $5 coupon and then have to wait for seidio to get more in stock. The links not working are obviously not accidental.
    You maybe right. If this were the case, I will boycott seidio all together.
    Could someone from seidio please chime in? Anyone call amazon yet? The innocase and other seidio items are no longe listed on Amazon.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I agree, someone from Seidio needs to comment on this situation. If they're manipulating inventory in order to force people to their storefront - after the pricing at Amazon (and note that it was being sold directly from Amazon and NOT from some third-party vendor) pulled people away from pre-ordering at Seidio and hence missing the coupon code - then the practices of this company are not something I want to be supporting.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Someone from another pre forum said they called Seidio about their seidio online purchase that has been stuck on processing for a week. The Seidio rep said they had over 200 pre-orders for the case and will be sold out for awhile.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Could someone from seidio please chime in? Anyone call amazon yet? The innocase and other seidio items are no longe listed on Amazon.
    There are 5 Pre Seidio items listed on Amazon, but not the Innocase. There are still lots of Seidio items listed for other phones.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tarpon6 View Post
    There are 5 Pre Seidio items listed on Amazon, but not the Innocase. There are still lots of Seidio items listed for other phones.
    The point is that many of us have Amazon orders placed for the Seidio Innocase that was listed at one time, but now the product is no longer listed. My order is still in my order history, but the link in the actual order takes you to the "no longer valid product" page rather than a product page. Usually, if something is going to be backordered it will just be backordered.

Many of us canceled our initial Seidio order (that was using the promo $5 off code) when Amazon (itself, not a third party vendor) was listing a superior price, and now, if Seidio is telling Amazon they won't even be getting any stock at all in order to force people to order directly from them, then that's shady and unacceptable, IMO, since we've now missed out on the pre-order promo price. If it was merely backordered on Amazon then the product page would still be there under normal circumstances.
    I called amazon and they still show the item as shipping sometime in august. They found the link by searching with this number: b002fu5qvq. I showed them that if you search "seidio palm pre" that the innocase from my order does not show up. I was assured that they would have sent a notification if the vendor had pulled stock. What they could not guarantee is that in 1 month our orders won't get canceled if seidio never honors them.

I am going to call seidio, this is stupid.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Let us know what Seidio has to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    Let us know what Seidio has to say.
    They said they will ship to amazon but no idea when. He did say they might have some of the black innocases in stock, so someone might get a surprise (I doubt it). Again I expressed that I would like to purchase directly from the manufacture but they listed it cheaper on amazon and they should at least offer us a coupon. He said: "we have no coupons at this time".

Attn Seidio, out of principle I will probably just not buy any of your products. I am not satisfied with your customer service and the way you are handling this amazon mistake. It is obvious you listed your items prematurely on amazon and now are penalizing those of us who ordered though amazon instead of buying direct. Maybe others will follow and now instead of just giving us a $5-$10 off you will loose our sales all together.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    They said they will ship to amazon but no idea when. He did say they might have some of the black innocases in stock, so someone might get a surprise (I doubt it). Again I expressed that I would like to purchase directly from the manufacture but they listed it cheaper on amazon and they should at least offer us a coupon. He said: "we have no coupons at this time".

Attn Seidio, out of principle I will probably just not buy any of your products. I am not satisfied with your customer service and the way you are handling this amazon mistake. It is obvious you listed your items prematurely on amazon and now are penalizing those of us who ordered though amazon instead of buying direct. Maybe others will follow and now instead of just giving us a $5-$10 off you will loose our sales all together.
    No shock here. Seidio has a very bad reputation regarding their customer service, and has had one for sometime now. Do a google search of "Seidio Customer Service" and you will see what I mean.

Also, great tip on the Amazon Search for: b002fu5qvq. The price is now $37.40!! outrageous!
    Last edited by fraz; 07/15/2009 at 11:49 AM.
    No shock here. Seidio has a very bad reputation regarding their customer service, and has had one for sometime now. Do a google search of "Seidio Customer Service" and you will see what I mean.

Also, great tip on the Amazon Search for: b002fu5qvq. The price is now $37.40!! outrageous!

The Seidio guy on this board seems to do a decent job but way back (about 4 years ago) when I bought a seriously crappy Seidio Screen protector, they didn't return any of my emails. Their battery however was fantastic.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    How is that outrageous? That's the Innocase/Holster combo, it's still $12.55 cheaper than direct from Seidio, although Amazon still gives an error when you select the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    The Seidio guy on this board seems to do a decent job but way back (about 4 years ago) when I bought a seriously crappy Seidio Screen protector, they didn't return any of my emails. Their battery however was fantastic.
    Well, they won't address the amazon issue so they are obviously avoiding it which is the worse thing they can do.
    The links listed as selling by Amazon itself (not Seidio). I'm not sure if it is truly Seido's mistake?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Just an FYI. I received an email from Amazon this morning (or maybe late last night) that they were cancelling my order for the Innocase. Bad form Seidio - VERY bad form.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teiresias View Post
    Just an FYI. I received an email from Amazon this morning (or maybe late last night) that they were cancelling my order for the Innocase. Bad form Seidio - VERY bad form.
    back on amazon if you search seidio palm pre, just no ship date yet
    Last edited by fraz; 07/28/2009 at 08:12 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12