1.    #1  
    Has anyone gotten this to work?

When I plug mine in.. the Blue LED will not light up. (Sprint branded FIPO).

Stinks.. i'm on the verge or returning this.

Ive tried a different IPOD connector .. via USB from comp.. to the FIPO.. and it lights up there.. so I'm assuming its a power issue with the DICE Ipod Adapter =(
    Quote Originally Posted by wootang00 View Post
    Has anyone gotten this to work?

When I plug mine in.. the Blue LED will not light up. (Sprint branded FIPO).

Stinks.. i'm on the verge or returning this.

Ive tried a different IPOD connector .. via USB from comp.. to the FIPO.. and it lights up there.. so I'm assuming its a power issue with the DICE Ipod Adapter =(
    Got FIPO - works in a little ipod boombox, but no reaction when connected to DICE. I am wondering if it has something to do with DICE mode switches. I have mine set to hybrid and unfortunately it is not easy to get to it to test it out in other modes. Was wondering if anyone tried it in any other mode.

Otherwise, there are a number of posts out there having same problem with FIPO + DICE. I am yet to see a single one that says it works.

-HH
    Hi!

I know it`s a few days ago you posted your problem/question...
    Hope there is still anyone who is interested!

Many Ipod accessory items will not power the connected device before recognition of 3.3 Volts on pin 18 of the Ipod-Plug.
    I have to admit that I do not know the DICE , I had the same difficulties with a Sony XA-110IP Ipod adapter for unilink.
    Unfortunately the FIPO does not have it`s own power source - so it can not deliver the necessary voltage.
    Once powered also the FIPO will provide the 3.3V.
    So you just have to connect a battery like a single lithium-cell or a little power supply with resistor and zener diode / z-ic and it is only needed to start!

Regards

MM