Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ive asked the ebay seller several questions about the case since i first came across this post, and i have yet to receive a response.....
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    looks ok...
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMar View Post
    Hey OP,

Did you receive the case yet?
    Got it today!!!!

its actually much better than i thought it would be. I would have paid $60 for this case

Rian
    I use my pre to show people my photography. (thats my job)
    Check out my photography here!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    why is there a double post?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-not-slip.html
    are you selling them?
    stop spamming

chil out dude. no i'm not selling them. just new to the forum
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Not just that but how come after two and a half weeks, no user pics/reviews.
    because it took 2.5 weeks to arrive from CHINA haha
    Hey OP,

How about an in-depth review with some pics?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    i just might! we shall see
    Quote Originally Posted by rianflynn View Post
    i just might! we shall see
    If you do photography can you at least post some pics? I don't care about a review.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Looks like the OP over paid greatly for this case. Now, be forewarned, I do not own this case. Nor do I (personally) like it. But I did run across this and thought I'd post it to help all of you out who are looking to get one of these. I think it's the same thing as in the OP but, like I said, don't quote me. Plus, it's from a 'reputable' seller. The directions (for getting it the cheapest way I know how) are listed below...

1. Click on the following link (Palm Pre Flip Cover Leather Case with Hard Shield Case Black (Free Screen Protector))

2. Add the product to your Cart. It'll be, like, 10 bucks.

3. Apply coupon code "palmpre30". This should cut it to 7 bucks. Shipping adds about another 3 bucks.

4. Order by August 30 or else the "palmpre30" expires.

Again, I do not have this case nor am I ordering it. I just thought I'd pass the deal along.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    There are YouTube videos of the PDAir case.

I don't have enough posts to include a link, but if you go to YouTube and search for "PDair Palm Pre" you will see a bunch of videos for different cases.
    I just got the case today. It actually is very nice imo. However not sure it is the "best case ever" as the OP stated. Will post some pics and my impressions later...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Looks like the OP over paid greatly for this case. Now, be forewarned, I do not own this case. Nor do I (personally) like it. But I did run across this and thought I'd post it to help all of you out who are looking to get one of these. I think it's the same thing as in the OP but, like I said, don't quote me. Plus, it's from a 'reputable' seller. The directions (for getting it the cheapest way I know how) are listed below...

1. Click on the following link (Palm Pre Flip Cover Leather Case with Hard Shield Case Black (Free Screen Protector))

2. Add the product to your Cart. It'll be, like, 10 bucks.

3. Apply coupon code "palmpre30". This should cut it to 7 bucks. Shipping adds about another 3 bucks.

4. Order by August 30 or else the "palmpre30" expires.

Again, I do not have this case nor am I ordering it. I just thought I'd pass the deal along.
    Totally not the same case.
    So what are the reccomendations for the "best case?" should it be a cover, a skin, what?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Looks cool put I would rather want a case that makes the phone easier to access.
    WAtching the youtube vids it looks like the case is hoping the snug fit will keep the phone on the case, doesn't seem like anything else is holding the Pre in place. I am also wondering if something like this would loosen over time? I figured if you keep removing the Pre out of the case for some reason, like owning a TouchStone, then this wouldn't be ideal. I don't own a TS, as I am not inconvenienced by using the USB port on the side to charge my phone, and can't seem to think of a reason to remove the Pre in the case for any reason once it is in there. *ugh*

Why is finding a case for phones such a pain?!

Would've been nice if I can use an Innocase Surface with this.
    PalmPilot 5000 --> Handspring Visor Prism --> Palm 505 --> Treo 650 ---> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    Totally not the same case.
    My bad. I saw the first picture from the OP and saw this deal. I apologize for it not being the same case and won't post any more deals I find.

IMO, the Seidio case works famously with the Pre. I use the wired headphones that came with the Pre all the time so the case with the dual prong clip works great. I posted my review of the product HERE.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I have the case. It's not to bad.
    Is the OP a "photo-poser". How hard is it to get some pics. Your tag says you do photography, come on man.. this is the "fire under your ***". Do-it.. Dooo-it (in a zoolander voice)
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamPalm View Post
    WAtching the youtube vids it looks like the case is hoping the snug fit will keep the phone on the case, doesn't seem like anything else is holding the Pre in place. I am also wondering if something like this would loosen over time? I figured if you keep removing the Pre out of the case for some reason, like owning a TouchStone, then this wouldn't be ideal. I don't own a TS, as I am not inconvenienced by using the USB port on the side to charge my phone, and can't seem to think of a reason to remove the Pre in the case for any reason once it is in there. *ugh*

Why is finding a case for phones such a pain?!

Would've been nice if I can use an Innocase Surface with this.
    I have the PDair case, bought it because i crushed my first screen and wanted a protector. I really like it. It is held in by friction but is really snug, so much so that I would not want to take it out often.

I recommend the case but only if you dont plan on getting the touchstone. Otherwise, it's slim and more convienient to use than the sleeping bag or the pos plastic case sprint sold on opening day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Is the OP a "photo-poser". How hard is it to get some pics. Your tag says you do photography, come on man.. this is the "fire under your ***". Do-it.. Dooo-it (in a zoolander voice)
    You have been harrasing him LOL I'm not surprised he doesn't respond to you haha

Here is a Youtube link

PalmPilot 5000 --> Handspring Visor Prism --> Palm 505 --> Treo 650 ---> Palm Pre
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast