Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Also let us know if you can operate the camera without being hindered. I had a case like these for my 700P, but they put an extra "hinge" so that the camera could be used without the flap being an issue.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Pics please?
    I thought I left one. Go to Cases.com
    It doesn't look like you can open the flip cover if you have a headphone jack plugged in either.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    threads without pics are worthless.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    coupon code 1196659237 still works for 15% off for a limited time at cases.com
    Hey OP,

Did you receive the case yet?
    I have not looked too much at this case, but I have had cases from these folks in the past, and have been VERY happy with them for my other treos and have been very happy with them. The leather has been top notch quality, and every design element has been thought of.
    The only thing this case does is protect the phone on your belt. if you unsnap the "top" cover, the pre will just sit inside of the cradle. the phone can just be lifted out if the latch is unsnapped. it does not stay on the phone at all. it is just a "carrier".
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Seidio case to me is the best!!!
    looks nice but like others i'm hoping for an extended battery like I have with my moto q9c

NP
    What is the hold up on user feedback of this case? I guess they don't have the "fastest shipping ever".
    looks promising...
    PalmPilot 5000 --> Handspring Visor Prism --> Palm 505 --> Treo 650 ---> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by jamPalm View Post
    looks promising...
    Very. Had a case like this for my Treo, and Centro. The Protection is the greatest.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Yeah, still waiting for feedback.
    Well I went ahead and ordered the croc version of the case:

PDair Black Croco Leather Flip Case fit Sprint Palm Pre - eBay (item 370230209576 end time Jul-22-09 11:33:01 PDT)

Will report back my impressions here once I receive the case....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quick question, for someone that has one of these PDair Cases (folio or book style), does the phone snap in? When the flap is opened, will the phone just fall out or is it held in with that little apparent "cradle"? Thanks.
  17. KTM
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Can you use the magnetic base charger with it Or do you have to take it out?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I'm just not much of a leather case guy myself, I want something thin that makes it feel like I don't have a case but that is plastic
    why is there a double post?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-not-slip.html
    are you selling them?
    stop spamming
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    why is there a double post?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-not-slip.html
    are you selling them?
    stop spamming
    Not just that but how come after two and a half weeks, no user pics/reviews.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast