1.    #1  
    My friend has a Blackberry Pearl and the case for that thing is actually quite nice. Small profile, easy to carry and it's tough, no fiddling with a cloth to dress it (Pre stock case).

I've looked around, but I wasn't really able to find much, and was wondering if you people have come across of a carry case (with no latch) similar to the BB Pearl?
    I'm looking for something like that as well. Best Ive found is the Vaja cases Vaja - Leather Products. Only downside to them is their price. I've also read that someone used a BB Curve case (same as the pearl one you describe but bigger) for their Pre and it worked well.
    use the BB Curve case...its a much better fit. ive try the pearl its too tight. if u put a shell on it or without its a great fit.

ive been using it since day one.
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Anyone know where I can find a pre case that is leather and allows full functionality?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rianflynn View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a pre case that is leather and allows full functionality?
    Pirate robbing my thread aren't ya?

LOL

I've been finding some in the mall, but the only problem is that it makes the screen feel bezeled inward (I don't know if I'm saying it right). And I always thought that screen needs to have a smooth service without walls on the side.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    hey sorry! didn't mean to steal your thread! I thought it was on topic I just made my own
    I use my pre to show people my photography. (thats my job)
    Check out my photography here!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rianflynn View Post
    hey sorry! Didn't mean to steal your thread! I thought it was on topic i just made my own
    arrrrrrg!