1. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I want to take my Pre running. Does anybody have experience with a good armband / case for the Pre?
    I use my iPod classic Armband that I got from Apple. It's labeled, "INCASE" and it works great.
  3. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Yeah? fits well? where does the headphones come out of?
    Quote Originally Posted by yoe View Post
    I want to take my Pre running. Does anybody have experience with a good armband / case for the Pre?

Here is a good site for Pre Gear

Palm Pre Neoprene Blac Armband Carring Case
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks i was just looking for the same
    Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    Here is a good site for Pre Gear

Palm Pre Neoprene Blac Armband Carring Case
    I can't believe they used that pic of me....
    Originally posted by yoe:
    Yeah? fits well? where does the headphones come out of?
    The headphones come out of the top, just like the iPod. But you can also use your bluetooth stereo headset and not be connected to wires. If you don't already own an armband, you'd probably want to go with the Palm Pre Neoprene Blac Armband Carring Case listed above. I haven't used it, but it looks the same as the INCASE.
    You can get this one, made for Ipod, but it fits (I use one that is the same size), Apple iPod Touch 2nd Generation Sports Armband | Overstock.com.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    I can't believe they used that pic of me....
  10. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Thanks guys, thats great!
    i'm just wondering if an intense workout like running would be good for this phone ... in my experiences, the simply movement of mowing my lawn has caused my phone to shut itself off MULTIPLE times ... whats the deal with that? ... is it the battery problem?

are these hard drives normal HDs or are they solid state / flash type HDs ... (that may have been a stupid question, sorry)
    Quote Originally Posted by mturner7472 View Post
    i'm just wondering if an intense workout like running would be good for this phone ... in my experiences, the simply movement of mowing my lawn has caused my phone to shut itself off MULTIPLE times ... whats the deal with that? ... is it the battery problem?

are these hard drives normal HDs or are they solid state / flash type HDs ... (that may have been a stupid question, sorry)
    Sounds like a battery issue. There is no HD in the Pre. It uses NANO flash memory.
    Anyone pick up this armband pictured above for the Pre? I believe it's made by Cellet. I'm debating whether to get this universal case for the Pre or hold out for a dedicated armband case specifically made for the Pre.

As for now, I'm using the Boxwave Clear-Touch screen protector now paired up with the Seidio Innocase.

I usually set it up on the treadmill counter when I'm running, but I'm paranoid about forgetting it's there and dropping my Pre when I finish running.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have both armbands. I prefer the Belkin Ipod Classic armband. Its very light. I stream pandora to my motorola S9 HD headsets. I tipically run 45 minutes. Battery consumption is around 10%
    Quote Originally Posted by EBPMAN View Post
    I have both armbands. I prefer the Belkin Ipod Classic armband. Its very light. I stream pandora to my motorola S9 HD headsets. I tipically run 45 minutes. Battery consumption is around 10%
    Thanks! I picked up the Belkin Ipod Classic armband at Target for $19.99. It was way too tight though, so I returned it.

Do you have a case that you're using as well, or is it just the Pre itself?

I've got the Innocase, so I'm guessing the extra width was too much.

Does the Cellett case have more room than the Belkin?