Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    did it only come with one side from bestbuy i only got the front side thought it came with a backside
    Best Buy sells both the package that just has the screen as well as a package that has both the front and back.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    damn it. i thought it came with a backside to so i didnt put it on immediatly cause i was gonna return it. now i got a nice big scratch
    wrong forum
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Mine was just front also, and didn't know it at the time. Paid them to put it on, well worth the price.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    damn im so mad about this scratch. how much do u pay for them to put it on. is it like a special thing they do to put it on? or just same as home instalation
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Some stores will install them, I know my local one will only install "screen only" shields as the full body ones were taking way to long to get right.

I believe other posts here quoted $7-9 depending on where they were installed.
    Too bad they won't take any coupon codes for the Invisible Shield at Best Buy to get the 30-50% off.
    I got the front shield and the bestbuy guy picked it out for me and didn't ask if I wanted the front and back. The son of a gun didn't even try to bleed me for the extra $5 bucks to install it. I installed it and it wasn't hard but you've gotta be patience, clean and be good with your fingers cause it's tough to get it on exactly right.

By the way in VA bestbuy offers the install of cases, shields, and such for $5.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    i went in there today and had them install it. came out pretty good. but i feel like she scratched it because there are 3 lines now running up the screen dunno if its from the water she put on or if its the sheild or its a scratch. I dont seem to see my other scratch tho that was bugging me to death