Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Looks like the black one is available, with other colors comming week of 7/10

Promo code is for special pricing. Anyone order this yet? I'd love a review before i threw down 30 bucks for a case.

Innocase Surface, Black
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Also, this picture looks like there are "tabs" on the slider part.

seidioonline.com

I wonder if this will apply leverage to stop the "wobble" when it is closed. Much like the hot glue tabs someone added. I hope so.

If Seidio is reading this, would that be possible to add? I know it is probably too late, but would help alot of people out.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach30SiR View Post
    Looks like the black one is available, with other colors comming week of 7/10

Promo code is for special pricing. Anyone order this yet? I'd love a review before i threw down 30 bucks for a case.

Innocase Surface, Black
    Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered one. I don't have a touchstone, but I MIGHT get one in the future and I rather shell out some extra cash on this once since I don't want to go through the hassle of the others not working and having to get this anyways.

I'm sure I won't get it till sometime next week but once I do I'll write a review on it. Gotta take advantage of that $5 off!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    i just ordered mine. will try n review if no one beats me to it. thanks for the heads up.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    weird. two different people with almos tht esame post at exactly the same time. technically i was the later one.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YafaKlan View Post
    weird. two different people with almos tht esame post at exactly the same time. technically i was the later one.
    Haha, I know a lot of people have been waiting for them so I figured I'd order it ASAP before they got out of stock.. I've been wanting one for a while but just couldn't get myself to order the cheaper ones which didn't give a clear answer to whether they work with the touchstone or not.
    So does this fit over the touchstone backplate, how does that work? I'd think it would be loose on a pre with the normal backplate then.
    Website states works with Touchstone. I ordered 3 items from Seidio a few days ago- black innocase, screenguard, and micro usb charging cable. Got a reply yesterday that one or more items are on backorder. Don't know which one they were talking about- I suspect the Innocase.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by westie3130 View Post
    Website states works with Touchstone. I ordered 3 items from Seidio a few days ago- black innocase, screenguard, and micro usb charging cable. Got a reply yesterday that one or more items are on backorder. Don't know which one they were talking about- I suspect the Innocase.
    Hmm I didn't get an email stating that, but it could be too early in the process.
    i wonder if it will work with the extended battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkegol4girl View Post
    i wonder if it will work with the extended battery.
    No. I already asked them. Which makes it hard to buy any of their products because they keep changing/adding new ones. So does that mean there will be an "innocase extended"?
    I ordered mine. I'm hoping that it helps the wobble too. At the very least it will protect the device better than just leaving it naked. Do you think it will come with the screen protector (like the one for iPhone)? Hard to tell from the picture and I didn't see it in the description. I ordered one just in case it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by westie3130 View Post

Got the same reply last night (7/3/09)... I ordered the screen protector and the innocase. I suspect it's the innocase that's still in "pre-order" status...

Here's what my email said:

"One or more of the items listed below is either on backorder or is a pre-order item(s). We are constantly receiving shipments in and should be able to ship out your order soon. If you would like to change your shipping method please email us at order@seidioonline.com as soon as possible."

===================================================================
    (1) CSR2PMPRE-BK Innocase Surface - Black
    (1) SPM1PMPRE Ultimate Screen Guard
    ===================================================================
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    i just ordered the innocase black and belt clip combo. I hope it comes soon! I originally ordered a couple of the super cheap cases at handhelditems.com but they don't appear to work with the touchstone. Case and belt snap clip combo is $5 off atm too.

hopefully these are the last accessories i have to buy for my Pre anytime soon
    Anyone get their innocase yet? Curious to see some user pics.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Anyone get their innocase yet? Curious to see some user pics.
    I haven't gotten mine nor have I received any emails stating it's been shipped or it's status in terms of back/pre-order.

I'm getting a bit worried, they charged my bank account in a jiffy but now I haven't heard anything... hmm.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I ordered one about a week ago. Got the email saying it was on backorder. It looks there will be some raised edges on the front section. Don't know if I am going to like that or not.
    What is the promo code?
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reissc1 View Post
    I ordered one about a week ago. Got the email saying it was on backorder. It looks there will be some raised edges on the front section. Don't know if I am going to like that or not.
    So now I'm starting to think this was just a promo promoting the pre-ordering. So it won't be shipped out till the scheduled 7/10 like they have listed.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    What is the promo code?
    It is listed on the site, but to save you some trouble the code is: PRECASE
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast