Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Seem a bit pricey, I wonder how they compare to the Screenguardz ones. You get 15 for the same price as one Skinomi:

ScreenGuardz - Quality Screen Protectors for Less! | Palm Pre Screen Protector
    Yeah, that is pricey. Why not get the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard for $2 less when you order the Innocase??? It has NO orange peel and works perfectly with the Innocase.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by drcarson View Post
    Does the Innocase case fit into the Palm Pre leather case?

Dave in TX
    No, but if you turn the pouch inside out so that the Orange is on the outside and the Black on the inside, it WILL fit.
    I just got a email from amazon stating that the innocase is not available :/ o well
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    I wouldn't reapply for fear of getting finger prints on the underside of the USG. My best advice is to try to get it right the first time, so if you are waiting for a new Pre, just wait to put on the USG.
    It can be removed and reapplied. It's not a "stick-on" like the skins. It's more of a "cling-on". If you do have to peel it off, use a piece of tape to pull it off and if you get a fingerprint or dust on the underside you can clean it with alcohol. Let it dry and reapply.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    (sorry if some of the picture quality is not great, I'm not good with the digital camera...I really make the USG look bad in some instances but trust me, it's not).
    Nice review.

"Macro Mode" on your digital camera. Usually the icon looks like a little flower. Try it out sometime
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Got my innocase and screen guard today.

Very impressed with the screen guard, extremely easy to put on and zero bubbles.

The innocase is very nice as well, just trying to figure out why the bottom right corner on the top piece keeps popping loose. Might need to tweak it a bit.

But in my opinion worth every penny. Already tried best skins ever and invisible shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    Got my innocase and screen guard today.

Very impressed with the screen guard, extremely easy to put on and zero bubbles.

The innocase is very nice as well, just trying to figure out why the bottom right corner on the top piece keeps popping loose. Might need to tweak it a bit.

But in my opinion worth every penny. Already tried best skins ever and invisible shield.
    Mine did that too on the right corner. It seemed like it was from when I tried to slide up from the right side it would press down and pop the tab off as the slider moved up. I started sliding the from like the middle of the screen and that seemed to stop it from popping off. If it gets worse or doesn't go away I'll see if seidio will send me a new top piece or something. They've been pretty good with things like this in the past.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on July 15, 2009 with one day shipping.. got the email saying this case was still backordered. Hopefully will get it this upcoming week.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    yeah...mine didn't just pop off, it broke a tab altogether...seidio contacted me on the board and offered a replacement due to defect, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again but still worried about it. otherwise, its a pretty nice case.
    got mine placed to magnets between the case and the phone looks and feels great
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567