Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I was told by the seidio rep when I called to cancel that all the pre innocases will not ship until 7/10, tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Anyone get an Innocase shipped to them yet? Surely anyone who ordered on the 3rd (for a black one) should have received it by now. Pics Please
    Nope. Ordered mine on the 3rd, and it has been on pre-order status ever since. It looks like they were just trying to bump up their pre-order sales before the release on the 10th.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I just ordered this and their screen protector, just in case I don't like the look of the bodyguardz I ordered.
    Just ordered mine off of seido.com... Code is still in effect!
    Ok guys and girls these accessories are on sale again. Not as cheap as they were before but still cheaper than Seidio online.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=12471011...bosnation0e-20
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    What color is everyone leaning towards. I was thinking black, but the ash grey may look interesting.

** disgregard ** I thought they advertised the grey, but don't see it now.
    Last edited by iFalcon; 07/11/2009 at 09:43 AM.
    Just FYI, I got an email from Seidio yesterday telling me my order has been shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
    What color is everyone leaning towards. I was thinking black, but the ash grey may look interesting.

** disgregard ** I thought they advertised the grey, but don't see it now.
    Yes Ash grey is available.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I ordered black, but if I like the case I may splurge on one of the burgundy ones.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teiresias View Post
    I ordered black, but if I like the case I may splurge on one of the burgundy ones.
    Hey big spender Buy me a one of those new extended batteries when they come out while you're at it!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I ordered the package deal.....inno case + holster...should be here this week...cant wait
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Kind of makes me regret canceling my order and placing it with Amazon, I still have no word on when it is supposed to come
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Kind of makes me regret canceling my order and placing it with Amazon, I still have no word on when it is supposed to come
    I am sure it will ship shortly after seidio releases them. I believe it is a third party selling them on amazon so they will get them from seidio and then ship to us. IMO its worth the extra wait for the price. I have been patient about the touchstone too. I am not paying 70 bucks for that thing. I am fine with the usb cable for now.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I originally preordered the Surface case and screen protectors on 7/1 with 2 day shipping, but then noticed the case holster combo on 7/3 and tried emailing and calling but they were closed. Finally talked to someone on Monday 7/6 to get the combo but they said they couldn't do it I had to cancel original order and reorder with the combo. I haven't received any shipping notice and now I'm wondering if canceling the original order I got put at the end of the line. We will see next week I guess.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    I am sure it will ship shortly after seidio releases them. I believe it is a third party selling them on amazon so they will get them from seidio and then ship to us. IMO its worth the extra wait for the price. I have been patient about the touchstone too. I am not paying 70 bucks for that thing. I am fine with the usb cable for now.
    Oh believe me I don't mind waiting, even though it sucks. I just want the damn thing the case and an extended battery are the last things I really want (maybe a touchstone also).

After that I won't be getting anything else for the phone. Even with the slight orange peel I am pretty happy w. my BSE and the peace of mind it provides me.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Ok guys and girls these accessories are on sale again. Not as cheap as they were before but still cheaper than Seidio online.

Amazon.com: palm pre seidio
    I don't even see the innocase.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    ordered mine on the 10th, still says "processing" :/
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcrx View Post
    Don't feel bad, I ordered mine on from Seidio on 7/6 and it still says processing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcrx View Post
    ordered mine 7/7
    still processing too
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I purchased the bodyguardz screen protector but exchanged the first pre b/c of slider reset issues.

I have one screen protector left but I don't want to put it on until I see how snug the innocase fits.

The rocketfish case did NOT fit with the bodyguardz applied so if the innocase fits tight I'll trim the edges on the bodyguardz before applying it.

I'm just worried I'm going to scratch this thing before the innocase comes in.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast