Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I cliked on that link (Amazon) and it says $29.95 Nowhere does it say $17.30
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    I cliked on that link (Amazon) and it says $29.95 Nowhere does it say $17.30
    WOW it looks like they bumped the price up! Man Im so glad I got mine yesterday!
    Just keep checking back on Amazon and they will be on sale within the next week I am sure. They are always doing that. They are still offering the free shipping so it comes out to be about the same as Seidio's online price. But like I said I am sure they will be on sale very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    WOW it looks like they bumped the price up! Man Im so glad I got mine yesterday!
    Yeah... Yesterday, I actually had these in my cart and got side tracked at work. I went to order them this morning and saw the price jumped...

BTW all of the prices for Seidio items went up.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Just keep checking back on Amazon and they will be on sale within the next week I am sure. They are always doing that. They are still offering the free shipping so it comes out to be about the same as Seidio's online price. But like I said I am sure they will be on sale very soon.
    I think you only get the free shipping if you've never signed up for the Amazon Prime account or if you already have one. I did the 30-day trial a while ago so I didn't get free shipping but I got it for $17.30 + $4.99 for shipping which was still cheaper than I paid from seido.
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    I think you only get the free shipping if you've never signed up for the Amazon Prime account or if you already have one. I did the 30-day trial a while ago so I didn't get free shipping but I got it for $17.30 + $4.99 for shipping which was still cheaper than I paid from seido.
    You get free shipping on orders over 25 dollars. Might as well spent and extra 8 bucks on screen protectors like i did and get free shipping instead of throwing 4.99 out the door like that. It's only about 3 dollars more...

Glad I got mine a couple days ago. Wonder if that was a mistake or the seller was trying to attract attention...
    Will amazon honor the original price or will they raise it when they ship our items? I took a screen shot of my order just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Will amazon honor the original price or will they raise it when they ship our items? I took a screen shot of my order just in case.
    The price you ordered at is the price you will pay
    Once the order has been place you will get the price you have already paid. I have had the same thing happen in the past and they always honor the price that it was purchased at.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    I called seidio to give them a chance to match it
    any seasoned deal hunter knows that you never call!

it was almost definately a price mistake that Seidio fixed after being notified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan55 View Post
    any seasoned deal hunter knows that you never call!

it was almost definately a price mistake that Seidio fixed after being notified.
    I debated not calling but I wanted to try and see if they woud match their price so I could get my case sooner.
    whoa.. lucky me.. ordered mine yesterday and canceled my orders here on pre central..
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    it looks like it would be nice. I ordered the holster from seidio because i didnt see anything with a clip.. i also order the 9.95 case from ebay which is a very good fit however i dont think it will work with the touchstone. I would go for it, i just wish they would have added a few up close pics and one showing the back.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Why did someone call them? That is a no-no now the deal is off.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    You get free shipping on orders over 25 dollars. Might as well spent and extra 8 bucks on screen protectors like i did and get free shipping instead of throwing 4.99 out the door like that. It's only about 3 dollars more...

Glad I got mine a couple days ago. Wonder if that was a mistake or the seller was trying to attract attention...
    Damn, I didn't know that. I wish someone told me that before now I feel like a moron, I wanted those screen protectors but its too late now.

Oh well.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    That's what I did. w00t
    Quote Originally Posted by htowncls View Post
    Why did someone call them? That is a no-no now the deal is off.
    Give it about a week or so it will be back on. I see Amazon do this all the time.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Damn, I didn't know that. I wish someone told me that before now I feel like a moron, I wanted those screen protectors but its too late now.

Oh well.
    You can revise, add on or cancel your order with Amazon if the item hasnt shipped yet.
    Anyone get an Innocase shipped to them yet? Surely anyone who ordered on the 3rd (for a black one) should have received it by now. Pics Please
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Anyone get an Innocase shipped to them yet? Surely anyone who ordered on the 3rd (for a black one) should have received it by now. Pics Please
    I noticed that seidio has put the black innocase back on "pre-order" status. What is up with that?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast