Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 130
  1. #21  
    Here is a much better price. Found the same cases on Amazon for more than $10 cheaper w/free shipping. $17.30 shipped and all colors are available.

    Amazon.com: palm pre seidio
  2. #22  
    Wth, is this seidio selling these on amazon? I just the ordered the combo directly, I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask to either adjust the price or I will cancel and wait and order through amazon. Seems pretty shady.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Wth, is this seidio selling these on amazon? I just ordered direct, I'm going to call them tomorrow and either adjust the price or I will cancel and wait.
    Can not really tell but it looks like Amazon is selling the them, maybe buying them direct from Seidio. I ordered the extended battery and the black case. Total was 50.90 shipped.
  4. viperx100's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #24  
    Just ordered a black case with a 2-pack seidio screen protectors for $25.50 shipped. Worth the wait.
  5. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #25  
    I placed my order on 7/2 for the black case from seidio and the order is still processing... I was about to cancel the order after seeing Amazon's price for $17.30 but now under the price it states "Usually ships within 4 to 6 weeks"....
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    I placed my order on 7/2 for the black case from seidio and the order is still processing... I was about to cancel the order after seeing Amazon's price for $17.30 but now under the price it states "Usually ships within 4 to 6 weeks"....
    It said the same thing when I ordered my additional touchstone and I still had it within a week. So guess it is a tossup. For me it is worth the wait for the price.
  7. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    It said the same thing when I ordered my additional touchstone and I still had it within a week. So guess it is a tossup. For me it is worth the wait for the price.
    Wonderful. I just canceled my order via Seidio and placed it on Amazon.
  8. #28  
    I called seidio to give them a chance to match it, they said they could not. I just canceled and ordered via amazon. They could have at least tried to make an attempt, doesn't make sense. Oh well, I can wait a few weeks to save 40%.
  9. #29  
    Same here. Ordered the case and screen protectors yesterday direct from Seidio. They didn't try to match any price or talk me out of cancelling. I just ordered from Amazon.

    The CS rep from seidio said it was one of their third party vendors selling on Amazon.
  10. digink's Avatar
    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    I called seidio to give them a chance to match it, they said they could not. I just canceled and ordered via amazon. They could have at least tried to make an attempt, doesn't make sense. Oh well, I can wait a few weeks to save 40%.
    I'm about to do that same thing, thanks for the heads up!
  11. digink's Avatar
    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    #31  
    Question, can I cancel the order online or do I have to call them directly?
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Question, can I cancel the order online or do I have to call them directly?
    I'd call so they know how much business they are loosing to this "third party vendor" (which I suspect is them directly which is why they don't care). If it isn't then they should at least attempt to save the sale.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBYRNE View Post
    Same here. Ordered the case and screen protectors yesterday direct from Seidio. They didn't try to match any price or talk me out of cancelling. I just ordered from Amazon.

    The CS rep from seidio said it was one of their third party vendors selling on Amazon.
    I don't believe they are correct. What gives it away is that the case qualifies for free super saver shipping, only products direct from Amazon have that. Also, it says: 'Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.'
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    I called seidio to give them a chance to match it, they said they could not. I just canceled and ordered via amazon. They could have at least tried to make an attempt, doesn't make sense. Oh well, I can wait a few weeks to save 40%.
    It's more than that because shipping is $5.90 from Seidio. At least for my location it is.
  15. digink's Avatar
    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    I'd call so they know how much business they are loosing to this "third party vendor" (which I suspect is them directly which is why they don't care). If it isn't then they should at least attempt to save the sale.
    Ya I ended up calling, they didn't even ask my why I was canceling but I told them the reason and they did not even seem to care at all... strange.
  16. digink's Avatar
    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    #36  
    Anyone give me an idea of how long it actually took them to take the pending charge off of your account? I don't want to order it off amazon until I know they have refunded the pending charge.

    Thanks (I am frugal )
  17. #37  
    This is disconcerting. Is the seidioonline user posting on the board today?
  18. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Anyone give me an idea of how long it actually took them to take the pending charge off of your account? I don't want to order it off amazon until I know they have refunded the pending charge.

    Thanks (I am frugal )
    I was told the credit will show up on my CC within 5-7 days...
  19. #39  
    just ordered it from seidioonline i cant wait i am willing to pay 30bucks after shipping when i get it i will post a review
  20. teiresias's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Question, can I cancel the order online or do I have to call them directly?
    I didn't see anywhere to cancel on the website - perhaps because my order was "processing" - so I emailed them about canceling the order instead and got a reply back in the affirmative shortly after that.

    I can't check to see if I was ever charged, and if so if it has been credited, right now because my bank's system for looking at my credit card transactions is down at the moment.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions