Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    bestuy.com has a touchstone 2-pack on their website for 69.99. it includes:

◦Palm Pre Touchstone Charging Dock (2-Pack)
    ◦International power charger
    ◦Touchstone back cover

i ordered it and chose in store pickup, however when i got there they tried to give me the single touchstone. I told them about their website, and they ended up giving me a second touchstone for free and told me to call corporate cause they didn't have an international power charger otherwise i would have gotten that as well. I haven't called them yet in hopes someone else can take advantage of this "special." So, so far i have 2 touchstones and 2 back covers for the price of one touchstone kit!

here's the link (remove the space after www):
    www .bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9317214&st=pre+palm&lp=7&type=product&cp=1&id=1218084031446

Edit: BB has now changed the website. The description is for one touchstone and one back cover only.

OFFER NO LONGER VALID.
    Last edited by Matt3925; 07/08/2009 at 03:42 PM.
    Nice, that came with 2 back covers? sounds like it only comes with one.

Awesome deal either way though.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Can you buy an additional back cover? We have 2 pre's...
    ill ask my buddy to go halves on this, hopefully i can just get the same bundle you got!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Great find! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalk View Post
    Nice, that came with 2 back covers? sounds like it only comes with one.
    It is suppose to only come with one, but since they didn't have this bundle, they gave me 2 touchstone kits (puck and back cover).

and yes you canbuy the back by itself
    nice I just ordered one as well I will see about getting any charger thrown in as well.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Thanks I ordered one and am heading out to pick it up. We'll see if I get any problems. I am bringing a print out of the product page from the website. Thanks!
    Thanks. That's a nice find. I needed 2 touchstones, a back cover and another charger anyways. I thought about piecing it together, but I guess sometimes it works out to be patient. I ordered it online and assumed I'd have to wait for it to be shipped to me, but surprisingly it was in-stock and ready for pickup in 15 minutes at the BestBuy less than 10 minutes from me. I'll swing by on my way home from work.
    Heading out to pick ths up as well. Wish me luck.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine as well. Hope I get it!
    Hey guys this is what the Kit should be just for reference.

Touchstone™ Dual Location Charging Kit - Palm Accessories
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I wa actually in the store today exchanging out the store and someone came in and was doing this. Any of you guys in little rock?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I bet it is a price mistake.

Says its available for in-store pick up. i'm ording now.
    Last edited by cashen; 07/03/2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: instore pickup
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I just left the store and the sku is for just a regular kit. They wouldn't budge and the manager lied and said palm doesn't sell a kit and that is why it is called a 2 pack. The manager was a complete jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3925 View Post
    bestuy.com has a touchstone 2-pack on their website for 69.99. it includes:

◦Palm Pre Touchstone Charging Dock (2-Pack)
    ◦International power charger
    ◦Touchstone back cover

i ordered it and chose in store pickup, however when i got there they tried to give me the single touchstone. I told them about their website, and they ended up giving me a second touchstone for free and told me to call corporate cause they didn't have an international power charger otherwise i would have gotten that as well. I haven't called them yet in hopes someone else can take advantage of this "special." So, so far i have 2 touchstones and 2 back covers for the price of one touchstone kit!

here's the link (remove the space after www):
    www .bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9317214&st=pre+palm&lp=7&type=product&cp=1&id=1218084031446
    Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered for in-store pickup. Great find. THANKS!!!
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by packfanlv View Post
    I just left the store and the sku is for just a regular kit. They wouldn't budge and the manager lied and said palm doesn't sell a kit and that is why it is called a 2 pack. The manager was a complete jerk.
    Really? i just ordered for instore pickup. I also printed the product page to show them.
    Price mistake... The SKU listed on the link the OP posted, is the SKU for the regular Touchstone Kit. I'd imagine the guys in the warehouse would be looking to check the SKU and will ship out the regular touchstone kit and not the new Dual kit seen here for $139. Considering it only costs less than $10 to manufacture these, it's still a rip off. I'll hold off on the touchstone for now.

Good eye tho OP.

Has anyone even seen these new Dual Kits in BB stores? or Sprint stores for that matter?
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I had the printout but he dismissed it and didn't even try to explain why it didn't come with a charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by packfanlv View Post
    I had the printout but he dismissed it and didn't even try to explain why it didn't come with a charger.
    Because he didn't have the actual Dual Kit in stock. He was probably looking at the SKU's which were correct. That's why they're showing up as In Stock for the stores when they really aren't. The best way to try and get one of these is to probably order online and hope they send out the Dual Kit. Someone order Next Day and post back
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast