1.    #1  
    I should get the Sena pouch tomorrow. I waste too much money on cases every time I buy a new phone.

So far I have:
    Palm slip case = Too hard to quickly remove
    Palm Side Case = Pull mechanism causes wrinkle in invisible shield (and I removed belt clip kind of messing up back side )
    Vaja Black Pouch = Need a set of pliers to remove from pouch

On Order:
    Piel Frama Pre Case

I read some great reviews on the Sena pouches for the iPhone and I'm thinking I might prefer to just go with a simple pouch unless the Piel Frama case blows me away.

Want to buy any of my old cases - let me know. Just might have a good deal on a Piel Frama case if the Sena satisfies me.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    It's hard for me to buy a case for my Pre from a company that puts a picture of the Pro next to the title "Palm Pre UltraSlim Pouch". LOL

See Here
    Interested in the Vaja case, how much would it go for? (I can't PM yet)
  4. thekaitlin
    yeah, the Sena listing looks like it was put up too soon. Someone didn't proofread once they copied the information from the Treo Pro description - picture of the Treo and description mentions the Treo. At least the main pics actually have a Pre in them.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    hmm, make sure you post your impressions of the Sena Case. I am definitely interested in buying it.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by icecubefosho View Post
    Interested in the Vaja case, how much would it go for? (I can't PM yet)
    I think I paid $60 - just make me a fair offer - obviously less than what I paid.

darrinaltman@gmail.com