1.    #1  
    Seidio innocase now available in black, with discount coupon code.
    Thanks!
    Nice! So whos jumping ship to be the first one to order? I am thinking about it!!
    Seems like its also available in other colors now, hmmm maybe i should get the pink lol ..
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

I'm a little miffed, I want the holster. I emailed to see if I can pre-order the innocase/holster combo in hopes that they will ship the innocase part now so I don't have to wait.
    Does this case work with the Seidio holster?
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    I'm a little miffed, I want the holster. I emailed to see if I can pre-order the innocase/holster combo in hopes that they will ship the innocase part now so I don't have to wait.
    I emailed them today and said I'd like to use the discount code and pre-order the case but it wouldn't load into the "cart" on the website.

They wrote me and told me that the code was only good for things that I was able to purchase at the time and that case wasn't available. Honest to God, that was at 2pm today!!!!!

Trust me, someone will here about this one.

bj
    Quote Originally Posted by hypocaffeinemia View Post
    Does this case work with the Seidio holster?
    No.. from seidio:

The Spring-Clip Holster for the Palm Pre, will not fit with an Innocase. The only holster that will accommodate an Innocase is the Innocase Holster. However that product is currently under development.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.
    what code? am I missing it somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyandthesets View Post
    what code? am I missing it somewhere?
    There's a code on the Seidio website on the Pre order page. I assume that's the one they're talking about?
    AH, 24.95 with the code on the site, thanx
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    No.. from seidio:
    Clearly they'll full of crap.

Innocase Surface Combo, Black

I cut and pasted my entire thread of emails with them and sent them back to their customer service folks. They didn't have a clue what they were talking about. I just ordered the case and clip/holster. It's a pre-order (no pun intended) and the JULY1ST5 took $5.00 off the order.

bj
    How, the coupon only works on orders of $50 or more. The combo is $49.95.

Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Clearly they'll full of crap.

Innocase Surface Combo, Black

I cut and pasted my entire thread of emails with them and sent them back to their customer service folks. They didn't have a clue what they were talking about. I just ordered the case and clip/holster. It's a pre-order (no pun intended) and the JULY1ST5 took $5.00 off the order.

bj
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I ordered one of these.