1.    #1  
    As I prepare to trade up from my 700p to a Pre I am trying to find the best case that meets my needs.

Specifically, I need a case that can take advantage of the ProClip car mount I have. That means that the case has to have a removable belt clip that can sit in the ProClip "V-Slot Button & Clip Holder".

The only cases that meet this need are offered by Boxware. They sell a clear plastic case and a rubberized case. Does anyone have any experience with either of these cases or do have any other suggestions that might meet my needs?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I got one at walmart called "the executive" fits like a glove. Only $16 and you can if you put it in the right way here is a side hole so you can leave it pouched while charging. I can also access the power button to ignore calls while it's on my belt.
    the best case that i have seen by far is from rocketfish. its a 2 piece case and comes with a holster. idk about it working with the proclip
    Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I.
    The palm branded one is excellent!!!
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    I have the rocketfish but can't use it anymore. I can't get it on my new pre (just exchanged my old one because of the oreo cookie loose slider). The one I have now is too tight.. lol, go figure. Maybe it will loosen up over time but that is why I returned it so I don't want to fudge it up with the rocketcase. I wonder if the new innocase will fit better because it's somewhat flexible.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Like the Rocketfish also but can't use the touchstone.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jws021 View Post
    As I prepare to trade up from my 700p to a Pre I am trying to find the best case that meets my needs.

Specifically, I need a case that can take advantage of the ProClip car mount I have. That means that the case has to have a removable belt clip that can sit in the ProClip "V-Slot Button & Clip Holder".

The only cases that meet this need are offered by Boxware. They sell a clear plastic case and a rubberized case. Does anyone have any experience with either of these cases or do have any other suggestions that might meet my needs?
    How do you already have a pro-clip mount for the Pre? I checked and they arnt available yet
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    The palm branded one is excellent!!!
    +1 Nice and secure, no chance of it falling out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    +1 Nice and secure, no chance of it falling out.
    Doesn't pulling up on the strap get annoying? I used the Palm Treo 755 case. It was great, just push up on the phone in the center, after you lift the magnetic lid. I'm using that for my Pre now, but it is a little big. Getting it out of here is a breeze. Getting it out of the new Palm Pre case felt like a chore.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    The strap is genius. Tighest possible fit and No fiddling to get the phone out. Pull up until you have a firm grip.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I have used the Seido clip cases on every phone I've had and can say enough about them. The do a good job holding the phone securely and they rotate. I just looked them up and saw they new offer one with access to the audio jack.

Here is a link if your interedted.

w ww.seidioonline.com/product-p/hlpmpreas.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    The strap is genius. Tighest possible fit and No fiddling to get the phone out. Pull up until you have a firm grip.
    Seems like a lot of fiddling to get it out. With my Treo case, I open the top and push up from the bottom with my ring finger. Then grab it with my thumb and two fingers. Took about 1/2 second.
  14.    #14  
    Sort of lost track of this thread. My Pro Clip has a generic belt clip holder, that I used very successfully with my Treo. Now, I want to find the same kind of belt clip holder for the Pre, so that I can continue to use it with the Pre.