1.    #1  
    Whats the deal with this? It seems to only protect the "back" of the phone. And it says its compatible with the touchstone, but the video shows it sitting on the 'stone, but not results.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Ya I saw it and am also curious about it, I actually like that it only covers the back since if you have a front screen protector you don't really need to worry about the front. I usually set my phone down on the back on tables, etc, and it is exactly what I am looking for.

As for the touchstone, I don't think it was plugged in, they just showed a demo I guess that it still attaches to it? If they say it works I don't see why they would lie because that would only cause people to return it.

I am very curious about this case, does anyone have any experience?
    Why can't someone create one with a hole in the back to help keep it in place incase we decide to carconvert our charger?
    Would love to see one actually charging on the touchstone and how secure it is even if it does charge. Using touchstone in my car and currently having no problems with it comming off while driving but worried that it might with the back cover.
    Depends what you are driving & where.

A little snub cutout would be nice where the pre would kinda snap lock click into place to really add a secure fit.
  6.    #6  
    Okay, I am worried about just the pack piece though. I tend to get a lot of dings and such on the front versus the back. Not to mention if I have a drop or something God forbid.
    I am waiting for Marware (or someone like them) to make a Sportsuit type of case.

I have one for my iPod video and it's really nice, and keeps the scratches off the screen.
    The soon to be released Seidio case covers front and back and claims to work with the Touchstone. I think I'm going to have to try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by djshack
    The soon to be released Seidio case covers front and back and claims to work with the Touchstone. I think I'm going to have to try it out.
    Hello,

Seidio is happy to announce the availability for the Innocase Surface for the Pre in black, as well as its combo (Innocase Holster + Innocase) for pre order. Shipping should begin around 7/10!