Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jmvplayer View Post
    how does the cover feel on the touchscreen itself? how responsive is it to touch? and the gesture area? I am thinking of getting one but am doubtful how it will respond by having a cover over the touch areas.... Thanks in advance
    It's super smooth to the touch and does not adversely effect the touch functionality in any way. I suppose if you installed it incorrectly and had a bunch of bumps and bubbles that would be different though.

One tip. I like to use a LOT of the soap/water mixture to make it easy to maneuver the cover about the screen. If you don't use enough it's very sticky and does not slide very easily making it difficult to position in the exact right place. Just be sure to squeegee out all the excess. If it takes you several tries to get the cover positioned it is not uncommon to run out of the provided soap/water mixture. Just mix more using water and one VERY SMALL drop of dish soap or baby shampoo. They key is to smooth out the bubbles/excess water mixture BEFORE it dries and gets trapped. Not that hard really just takes a little practice and patience. imo
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmvplayer View Post
    how does the cover feel on the touchscreen itself? how responsive is it to touch? and the gesture area? I am thinking of getting one but am doubtful how it will respond by having a cover over the touch areas.... Thanks in advance
    To the touch it is really nice. It actually gives the phone a better grip. It doesn't feel slippery anymore so I'm not as worried about dropping it. The shield doesn't effect the gesture area at all.
    Does the invishield work with the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    thank you (Wirelessness & Syphex) for your responses.........
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hey something I just thought of, how is it will it be to remove the battery with this cover on?
    The cover does not effect removing the battery cover at all and it works w/ the Touchstone.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Can also confirm that the Zagg Invisibleshield does not interfere with Touchstone use.
    I got one for me and my son at Best Buy. A bit pricey but the girl who installed these at Best Buy was a surgical pefectionist. They came out beautiful and these were the first Pre's she had done. I would have done the install myself but my construction worker fingers and ADHD patience level would have made it a comical disaster. I guess it doesnt matter how much you pay, just get it done to protect your Pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12