Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just got the double kit (one for home, one for office) but I want to reposition the charger and it seems to have a death grip on the desk. Is there a secret to getting this thing to release without destroying it?
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    been using the touchstone all day. i love it. I don't want to go back to plugging it in anymore. anybody got a good deal on just the touchstone somewhere? i need a couple more
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Just ordered my 2nd Touchstone for the office!

Even if it doesn't need a charge - it is just the perfect place to 'store' it and keep an eye on messages
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Amazon and PRECENTRAL sells it for cheaper if in stock...
    My question is does anyone think the new back cover on that needs a protective cover??? Have InvisaSheild on mine now (stock back cover). Love it on the back for 'grippyness' feel but hate it on the front. Switching front with Phantom.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I ordered TS from Provantage.. it was $54 total w/ shipping.
    It didn't say backorder or anything.
    I could not live without my touchstone... +100
    I just picked up my Touchstone, based largely on this thread.
    I can't try it yet as I left my USB cable at home, but I have to say that the back that comes with it is almost worth it alone.

I like the matt back SOO much better than the glossy one, I almost wish the whole Pre had that finish!

- Update -
    Just checked with my friend and she had her charger with her at work, so I borrowed it.
    I can now confirm the awesomeness of the Touchstone.. haha
    Last edited by showson1; 07/01/2009 at 03:14 PM.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    I could not live without my touchstone... +100
    Amen.
    I just got the Touchstone this evening, and it is very cool
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaltz View Post
    I just got the double kit (one for home, one for office) but I want to reposition the charger and it seems to have a death grip on the desk. Is there a secret to getting this thing to release without destroying it?
    It's almost *too* sticky, and for my cheap Staples desk, I can easily see it lifting the faux wood surface straight off. Since then, I've kept the little plastic film that the Touchstone came with, so that for surfaces I don't want to stick/damage I'll just stick it on there.

Speaking of which, my touchstone base seems to be picking up dust and dirt, does anyone have thoughts on cleaning it?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoteriX View Post
    It's almost *too* sticky, and for my cheap Staples desk, I can easily see it lifting the faux wood surface straight off. Since then, I've kept the little plastic film that the Touchstone came with, so that for surfaces I don't want to stick/damage I'll just stick it on there.

Speaking of which, my touchstone base seems to be picking up dust and dirt, does anyone have thoughts on cleaning it?
    You can clean it with some soapy water very light on a Lintless cloth will work fine.

As for getting it off a surface I found a slight twist while turning does the trick (think of a bottle cap type movement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12