Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Don't get me wrong, I think Vaja makes the best cases in the world. They're like iron, look great, fit very well and you don't replace them every 6 months. I've had them for my 600, 650, 700, 755 and gave them some input on what to put into this new product for the Pre (like...I don't know...being able to USE the thing without taking it out of the case!!!). But, alas...no. It's a freakin' carrying case with zero in-case function.

Check it out at vajacases.com

I'm very disappointed.

bj
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I think Vaja makes the best cases in the world. They're like iron, look great, fit very well and you don't replace them every 6 months. I've had them for my 600, 650, 700, 755 and gave them some input on what to put into this new product for the Pre (like...I don't know...being able to USE the thing without taking it out of the case!!!). But, alas...no. It's a freakin' carrying case with zero in-case function.

Check it out at vajacases.com

I'm very disappointed.

bj
    Already being discussed

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...-vaja-out.html
    that website is a disaster. Too Tired of waiting for their pages to load to actually find their product. i don't need glitzy web pages, just quick loading easily navigated pages.

they get an F from me, and whats worse, no sale.
    I know they re alsready establsihed, but I always associate thier name to the female genital.