1.    #1  
    Has anyone here tried the Seidio clear screen protector they sell for about $7.95? I ordered one (back ordered), as it only covers the front of the phone (all I want) and seems the application will be much more simple than the others (adheres via static, no solution necessary).

If anyone has used one, can you please describe the experience? Thanks!
    I bought a seido screen protector for my Sprint PPC6700 a few years ago. It was completely useless. I tried contacting their customer service and her nothing back from them.

Their cover and battery were great however.

Get a Phantom skinz cover for $5 shipped. They come with 2 front covers as well. There's a coupon code that ends today from their site
  3.    #3  
    How was it useless? Can you elaborate on it a bit?
    Sure, it way too thick and made the touchscreen completely unuseable. Maybe I had a one off defect, but the fact that their customer service never got back to me?? =T

It was a few bucks so I let it go. Maybe they've improved the screens since then but I surely won't be spending money to find out.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
  5.    #5  
    I'm not so much worried about customer service as being able to remove the protector easily if I want to return it.

I've emailed them a few times recently and received reasonably quick replies.
    i like it, but not excited...

i only wanted a screen protecter & it serves the purpose. i have one lint spot that i can live with. the edges lay down 99% i dont understand y. it feels good & ezier to wipe clean then the regular screen.

so ill keep it. and recommend it 70% but when u apply, dry, clean, lint free & fingerprint free environment.

good luck

...it helps when carrying in ur pocket. i scratched my first pre with nothing else in my pocket. the edges dont fray or come off. thats the good part.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MiWolverine96; 07/04/2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: fyi...
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!
    Is it stick on, or static cling?
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    Is it stick on, or static cling?
    i'm gonna say stick on, but not traditional stick. it seems to be a one time use. b/c lint, water & fingerprints are gonna be a problem getting it to restick.

i do it like b/c it lets me carry it in my pocket w/o worry of scratching the screen.
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    I bought a seido screen protector for my Sprint PPC6700 a few years ago. It was completely useless. I tried contacting their customer service and her nothing back from them.

Their cover and battery were great however.

Get a Phantom skinz cover for $5 shipped. They come with 2 front covers as well. There's a coupon code that ends today from their site
    Do the phantom skinz "screen only" protectors go over the edge? I can't use them if they do because I am getting the innocase from seidio. Thanks
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Do the phantom skinz "screen only" protectors go over the edge? I can't use them if they do because I am getting the innocase from seidio. Thanks
    Yes they do.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Do we know for a fact that the Innocase won't fit on a Pre if it has an "over the edge" screen protector on it?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    MiWolverine96, how does the Seidio feel as far as smoothness and scrolling? Any problems or hesitations? The Zagg IS didn't feel smooth at all, that's why I am asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by teiresias View Post
    Do we know for a fact that the Innocase won't fit on a Pre if it has an "over the edge" screen protector on it?
    I'd like to know this for myself as well. I have a PhantomSkinz on as well and love it, but I wanted more protection so I ordered an Innocase today. I'm thinking theres a chance it can over it so I still have protection of the screen. If not maybe you could cut the tabs the cover the edges off?
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJetsAggies View Post
    I'd like to know this for myself as well. I have a PhantomSkinz on as well and love it, but I wanted more protection so I ordered an Innocase today. I'm thinking theres a chance it can over it so I still have protection of the screen. If not maybe you could cut the tabs the cover the edges off?
    I would imagine you will have to trim the skin you have one on your Pre. I should be getting my Innocase soon however, I do not have a skin on my Pre currently. I did have the Invisible Shield on my Pre but botched the installation so I removed it, so I have some idea of how thick the skins are. When I get it, I should be able to see how tight the case fits and be able to report back if it will fit with skins or not.

I also ordered the Seidio screen protector that does not get in the way of the Innocase, so all should be good and protected once I get it.

I'll report and post pictures once received and installed.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I ordered the Seidio screenguards along with the Innocase Surface so it should be well protected. If I don't like these guards I guess I'll try the boxwave.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    @MiWolverine96, is it responsive with your screen protection as if it's was without it, including the gesture? What's the most annoying thing about your protection?