Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I have a seidio battery and I did the update to 1.0.3 when it came out. At first everything was fine, but almost a week ago I realized that its getting harder and harder to wake the screen after a call. At first it only happened after a long call. I would not be able to wake the screen. Now it goes to sleep almost instantly. So now when I dial a call & the person doesn't answer, I can't end the call because I can't get the screen to wake. I can still hear the persons voicemail.

I read on the precentral.net forum a little while ago that it is not recommended that you use the centro battery because of sleep issues. Could it be the same thing for seidio batteries?

I'm guessing that I should go back to my original battery to test it out because the only other thing that I have done is install classic which crashes a lot on startup.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Just in case anyone was wondering. I decided to remove Classic first (since it was the easiest thing to do and I cant locate my original battery at the moment) and the phone is back to normal. I didnt even reset it or turn it off. I dont know if it's classic or one of the apps that i had installed in classic. Next i'm going to reinstall classic and reinstall my programs 1 a day to it.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    When you're done with a call give it a sec, the handset has a proximity sensor that shuts the screen off while you have it up to your ear. If you are on the call with bluetooth, just hang up with the button on your earpiece.
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    When you're done with a call give it a sec, the handset has a proximity sensor that shuts the screen off while you have it up to your ear. If you are on the call with bluetooth, just hang up with the button on your earpiece.
    Hey, thanks for the response, but it started working fine once i uninstalled classic. but believe me I gave it more than a moment. It just would not wake up. It would take minutes before it became responsive again. Once i had to take the battery out. But all is well now.