Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    I don't have those horizontal lines on my phantom. Ask for a replacement.
    I just did mine and my wife's Pre yesterday, and no horizontal lines either. You must have a bad part, or something you did during the install created them. Not sure how you'd create them though!

Kudos to the reviews of screen protectors on this site. I chose the PS because of them, and I like how they turned out on my Pres.
    Nice images. I went with the clear coat. Installation was wonderfully easy with no bubbles and the corners go down perfectly!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I went ahead and purchased the Phantom Skinz. I will post how it goes.
    I'm so glad I purchased the Phantom Skinz cause the finished product is simply amazing.
    Use code summer9 for 30% off at Fortte.com
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Got the Phatoms. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    PaSt, do you have any experience with Ghost Armor?
    Excellent review. Thanks.

One comment: the Touchstone door material doesn't need a skin. It will never scratch. My G1 has the same rubbery material on the back and it looks new.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by kpozan View Post
    PaSt, do you have any experience with Ghost Armor?
    nope not yet, Im still using B.S.E. on mines and the search continues, I saw a ghost armor retailer kinda locally and was curious on checking it out, but as of now, I do not. I was also curious on Ghost myself. If I get anymore information, I'll let you know.

As for the back, we noticed we didnt need to cover the touchstone backing, but hey we got backings, might as well use it, plus it kinda makes everything else match.
  10. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    WOW, hell of a review!!! Thank you!

I am leaning towards Phantom. I expect to buy the phone this weekend, godwilling and bankaccountwilling.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    This review prompted me to purchase the Phantom Skinz. I was not sure about doing this to my phone but wow.... I can not be anymore pleased of the turnout. I feel so much better now that my screen is protected. It looks just like the Pre without a protector.

I too recommend Phantom Skinz. I completed my install in 45 minutes.

Thank you very much.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PaSt View Post
    nope not yet, Im still using B.S.E. on mines and the search continues, I saw a ghost armor retailer kinda locally and was curious on checking it out, but as of now, I do not. I was also curious on Ghost myself. If I get anymore information, I'll let you know.

As for the back, we noticed we didnt need to cover the touchstone backing, but hey we got backings, might as well use it, plus it kinda makes everything else match.
    I just wrote a review on the Forever Fitters Screen Protector, but since it's not for me, I ordered a Ghost Armor.

After I install it, I'll write up a review.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    phantomskinz ftw
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Just wanted to add a quick coment about BodyGuardz. The price I found was very reasonable ($24 for 2 complete sets..front and back with a lifetime replacement policy). Installation was a snap however I did use the soapy water in a dish trick. Not an air bubble in sight.

I found these skins to have almost no orange peel effect and they dry to a crystal clear finish. The feel is smooth and glossy with the touch screen after installation.

The two things I would mention is that the skin seems a little thick, and it made using my Seido case a little snug (better now that I changed the back over to the Touchstone and just have a BodyGuardz skin on the front) and second the corners;they cover well but I wish they would change the cut of them. They probably will end up being a pocket lint magnet over time.

Anyway, I chose them as most here have commented that the BodyGuardz and the Ghost Armor have the clearest finish. In my experience, that is true. I would def. purchase the BodyGuardz again.
    Last edited by scott500; 08/02/2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: typos
    Just another "thumbs up" for Phantom Skinz. Put just the front cover on my Pre yesterday and it came out pretty nice. Installation was not too difficult and you have to look real close to know it's even there. The corners are the only rough spot ... two are close to perfect, but I didn't quite get the other two exact ... my fault and I'll know better if I ever replace it (just need to have a little more patience).

$9.95 for two front covers, no shipping, and they got here *fast* (I'm in CA). Based on my research and now personal experience, I would highly recommend them.
    Another good review for Phantom... mine should be here soon!
    Any more words on your wife's Fortte case? Durability? Does it hold the pre snugly?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Hi,

Any update on the Vaja case condition 6 months later?
    I've had the vaja case for 2 months now and it is still in great condition. in my front pants pocket every day with keys, change, whatever and not 1 issue.
    So the vaja case..i really really really want one, few questions, how secure is the pre in it?

And if i just have a phantomskin on the screen will i still have problems with getting it in? :/ I am one of the those really paranoid people about screens and scratches.

Edit nvm, looked at how expensive they were, and they charge like $30 to post the england, and they dont accept my card.

Shame the colours i picked looked really nice.
    Last edited by kel101; 04/08/2010 at 06:23 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12