Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Can you use bluetooth to send all your contacts from lets say my old LG Fusic to the Palm Pre (which I JUST bought today from Ebay!). I did that for my fusic to instinct, and it worked, and instinct to htc diamond worked too. I don't want to go through all the pains of entering in every contact I have lol.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    If it doesn't work you can take it to a store and they can do it for you....

You got your pre off of ebay if you don't mine me asking how much did the auction go for?
    No. The Pre does not support any of those BT profiles.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Using the bing instant cash rebate and the ebay coupon (both were 8% off each), I bought the phone for $359-28.80-28.80, so I paid around $302 for it. Not a bad deal!

And yea I guess I can go to sprint and have them do it, its just a pain to go all the way there since I have to take a bus there and back! I can always try the bluetooth and see what happens I guess. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tmoton View Post
    If it doesn't work you can take it to a store and they can do it for you....

You got your pre off of ebay if you don't mine me asking how much did the auction go for?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    jw anyone else tried doing bluetooth? (this is my last bump!)
    so far the pre only supports bt for headsets. we all assume this will change with updates or 3rd party apps.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I.