1.    #1  
    Allows for the headphones to be plugged in?? I have the first party leather holster right now but with the headphones plugged in the Phone cant sit completely in the holster. Its not THAT big an issue because I generally have my shirt over it anway but it would be nice.
    Seidio is currently developing one. They sell a belt holster for the pre now but it covers the headphone port. But if you turn the phone upside down it works just fine. It is $24.95. The new holster coming soon has access to the headphone port. Shouldnt be too long.

Website is Seidio.com. check them out. Hope it helps.

Search this forum for pics, I know someone hear posted pics of the holster. Just cant remember where it was sorry.
    Last edited by areyes163; 06/28/2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: .
  3.    #3  
    cool man thanks alot
    Could you just drill a hole in it?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    RocketFish's plastic holster works great for this.

w w w .bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9319873&type=product&id=1218087048931

It doesn't obscure the gesture area either. There are only two things I dont like about it: It's a little more difficult to hit the "wakeup" button (cause of the plastic surrounding the phone), and the top row of keys on the keyboard have less clearance (about 1/16" inch less -- again due to the thickness of the plastic shell). These aren't showstoppers at all, just little inconveniences.

Nerp