Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by levelbest View Post
    Here's a pic w/ the boxwave clear on. I sent it to their support department with my complaints.
    Any update on this?
    So the clear doesn't repel finger prints near as good as the anti-glare?? I hate having finger prints but I also love how the screen looks and don't want to take away from it. Does it really make a big difference as far as clarity with the anti-glare??
    Quote Originally Posted by levelbest View Post
    Here's my thoughts on it (including pics)...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1718846

Normally love boxwave but the not sticking around the edges and the top of the screen exposed (even though it's only a tiny bit) - lead me to think they rushed this one out the door.
    Agreed. I ordered a 3-pack of the crystal clear protectors and am now regretting my purchase. Doesn't cover the screen well enough at all. These also seem to be considerably worse in the finger print magnet area versus the Boxwave crystal clear protector I had on my Touch Diamond. Thumbs down here
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    A quick rub of the phone against your shirt gets rid of any fingerprints...not a biggie.

Love the crystal touch boxwave protectors. Used 'em on my 650 and 755p.

Btw, if its not covering your screen, you put it on wrong. It covers the actual screen just fine. It can be tough to get it just right. No, it doesn't cover the entire front of the pre, but it isn't supposed to. It would be impossible to keep the edges from peeling up if it did.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I have the BoxWave Anti-Glare on my pre at the moment. While I really like the anti-glare properties, it does blur text enough to irritate me at times. So... I'm going to try the Crystal Clear. I think I can deal with a little glare for the improved clarity.

Overall I am happy with my Boxwave. I had one on my Extinct, have one on my Canon PAS screen, and one on my PSP. I will continue purchasing them as long as the quality of their products is kept up.
    We're all a bunch of "slimy ******* users."
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    So the clear doesn't repel finger prints near as good as the anti-glare?? I hate having finger prints but I also love how the screen looks and don't want to take away from it. Does it really make a big difference as far as clarity with the anti-glare??
    Anti Glare is much better at getting rid of finger prints than the crystal.. But personally, I think the Pre looks better with a Crystal!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    The Pre was tough to design a screen protector because of its curved surface.. We had a difficult time balancing between protecting the screen (making it larger) and aesthetics (edge peelings). That’s why we now offer 2 versions (Crystal Only) of our screen protectors with every package. I have a Pre and I’m using the larger version on it and at first there were no lifts on the edges, after using it for about 2.5 months it starting to lift ever so slightly.. But it doesn’t bother me. I'm not talking about peeling to the point where it will fall off, i mean like razor thin lift. I’m a rep for BW but for what its worth, I always use our screen protectors: Anti-Glare on my DS, Crystal on my Centro that I replaced 3 times using the same screen protector, Crystal on my Pre that I replaced once using the same protector, my iPods etc..
    Last edited by BoxWave; 08/31/2009 at 02:03 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12