Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 85
  1. Oblique's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #21  
    Man that thing looks awesome, if I still had my pre I definitely would get this one. I originally was going to get one like this but the site that I was getting it from had the one's that covered the gesture area so I cancelled my order as soon as i found out. Nice review too.
  2. #22  
    i noticed that your mic is on the right side of the gesture area? mine is on the left
  3.    #23  
    No, mine is on the left, that's just how my webcam took the picture for some reason... The camera took the pic as a mirror image or something
  4. #24  
    Yeah. You can tell because the shift and red key are also on the right.
  5. #25  
    What's it mean "rubberized"...is it hard plastic or is it rubber?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtzero View Post
    What's it mean "rubberized"...is it hard plastic or is it rubber?

    its a hard plastic case, but the texture feels like rubber, so its easier to grip. its not slick like most normal hard plastic cases.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangmelish View Post
    No, mine is on the left, that's just how my webcam took the picture for some reason... The camera took the pic as a mirror image or something
    haha wow im dumb. i was going to say you got a special pre.
  8.    #28  
    I wish my pre was special!

    sorry for the confusion though!
  9. roninj's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #29  
    I got mine off of ebay for $5.50 with free shipping. As I posted earlier, the item shipped in less than two hours, and I ended up getting it two days later. I must say that the case is wonderful - it fits the Pre perfectly, and protects it without adding much bulk. It definitely also makes it easier to slide open, and seems to help a lot with the loose slider/screen rotation. With this case on, I definitely feel much more comfortable throwing my Pre in my pocket and just grabbing it whenever I need it.

    Some things that the OP didn't mention:

    -It does not protect the screen, so you probably want to get a screen protector to protect it from scratches.

    -Mine had some little bits of rubber on the inside that ended up on my Pre. Make sure to wipe the inside with a cloth before putting it on.

    -Once you put it on, it is hard to take off (physically and psychologically).
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by roninj View Post
    I got mine off of ebay for $5.50 with free shipping. As I posted earlier, the item shipped in less than two hours, and I ended up getting it two days later. I must say that the case is wonderful - it fits the Pre perfectly, and protects it without adding much bulk. It definitely also makes it easier to slide open, and seems to help a lot with the loose slider/screen rotation. With this case on, I definitely feel much more comfortable throwing my Pre in my pocket and just grabbing it whenever I need it.

    Some things that the OP didn't mention:

    -It does not protect the screen, so you probably want to get a screen protector to protect it from scratches.

    -Mine had some little bits of rubber on the inside that ended up on my Pre. Make sure to wipe the inside with a cloth before putting it on.

    -Once you put it on, it is hard to take off (physically and psychologically).
    glad to see someone else is satisfied with theirs too! Also, thanks for those few points added on
  11. sparda07's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    Nice, imma hold out for the Seido one though, it needs to be compatible with my touchstone.
    yeah seido says that theres will work with the TouchStone and its coming out the week or 7/10
  12. #32  
    i got mine today and the back is really difficult getting on. i have a screen on the back. the front is easy i just cant get the back. HELPPPP!
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre_3000 View Post
    i got mine today and the back is really difficult getting on. i have a screen on the back. the front is easy i just cant get the back. HELPPPP!
    had the dame problem take the screen off and it will snap right on
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    had the dame problem take the screen off and it will snap right on
    what about the touchstone back? i still can even get it over that.
  15.    #35  
    its difficult to get on over any skin. just try putting the top or bottom of the back on first, and then try and "stretch" and case over the other side. Thats how i got mine on the front (i dont have a skin on the back)
  16. wmurch3's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    #36  
    so is the hole in the back for the touchstone?

    I ordered a couple cases that look just like this from handhelditems.com and I just got a touchstone.

    I hope they work with it or I'll have to send them back.
  17. #37  
    Will the case fit in a seido holster?
  18. agent2099's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #38  
    Nice review. I'm considering the case.

    It seems as though with the belt clip, the screen of the Pre would be facing out, susceptible to damage, is that correct?
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    so is the hole in the back for the touchstone?

    I ordered a couple cases that look just like this from handhelditems.com and I just got a touchstone.

    I hope they work with it or I'll have to send them back.

    i couldn't even get it over the touchstone backing. so i cant use my touchstone.
  20. #40  
    What it be safe to say that if it's held on to the Touchstone mount by the magnetic pull, it'll work to get charged by the Touchstone as well?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions